Chapter 3 PROMISE ME

When Kinn and him went on a negotiation with the Japanese mafia, Porsche already planned for many steps if the negotiation went down hill. At first, Kinn did not agree that Porsche will accompany him, but Porsche insisted and Kinn knows how stubborn his husband can be.

" If the Japanese won't agree, I want you to go to safety immediately, don't look back and never look for me if we got separated." Kinn told him when they were alone after the planing with the other bodyguards. He gave Kinn a glare before he shake his head.

" I am not leaving you behind-" but when Kinn slammed his hands on the table, Porsche immediately went silent.

" I can't risk you Porsche." Kinn's hurt tone made Porsche smile sadly and extend his arms to touch Kinn's.

" I promise that nothing will happen to me as long as I have you by my side." He said gently then Kinn held his hand and raised it to kiss the back of Porsche hand.

" I want you to be safe Porsche." Porsche  heart flattered at the gesture.

Promises are meant to be broken. . .

Porsche took a deep breath then wince, he tried to swallow the groan of pain.

" Porsche. . ." He heard the hurt in Kinn's voice, it made him smile a bit.

" It's okay. . ." He's not sure if he's telling Kinn or himself. It made Kinn add pressure to his bullet wound, the bullet that meant for Kinn.

" Please. . . Don't leave me" Porsche tried to lift his hand but fail, the pain from his abdomen flare every time he move some parts of his body.

" . . .'m not leavin' you. . ." I will never leave you.

Please don't forget to vote and you can also comment your thoughts about this chapter. Love lots 💛💚