Chapter 5 EMBRACE part 1

Kim did not visit the Compound for almost half a year now, the last time he saw his siblings and the others were when his Papa died. It's been half a year and he's spending his vacant time with Porschay.

He heard about Kinn's condition, the constant act of hurting himself if it's for Porsche who's always by his side who will stop and comfort Kinn. It made Kim want to visit but did not because of his own personal reasons.

But it change when Porschay requested him to go with him and visit his Hia, he got a report about Porsche being injured because of a negotiation gone wrong.
Porsche protected his brother and he will never know how to repay Porsche for that.

Tankhun called him several times already to go back but Kim refused because of his hectic schedule, Tankhun gave up at the end and did not ask him anymore.

Today, the bodyguards who Kim remembered so well are standing outside the compound's gate, they are waiting for Kim and Porschay's arrival.

The car door opened and Kim went out first, then helped Porschay next.

" Thanks P'Kim." Chay said softly, Kim send him a smile and nod. One of the Bodyguards, Pete, approached them and bow his head before talking.

" Khun Kinn and Khun Porsche are waiting inside their shared room, Khun Porsche requested that you two should eat first before visiting them inside." It made Chay pout and send Pete a glance.

" I will eat after my visit to Hia, but P'Kim can eat first if he's already hungry." Kim shook his head and started walking inside, Chay following close behind.

" I am going to meet them first " Pete only bow and gesture the other bodyguards to follow.

When they arrived outside of Kinn's room, there are two bodyguards stationed outside, Big and Ken, who bow and knock on the door.

" They're here sir." Big said and when someone answered, Ken opened the door and Porschay immediately went inside, Kim followed after. Big closed the door and Pete and the other bodyguards are waiting outside.

" Hia, P'Kinn" Porschay greeted and Kinn nod his head, Porsche smiled at them, as what Kim observed, Porsche looks so tired but still smiling.

"Porschay, Kim, welcome home." Porsche said with so much joy and it made Kim smile.

I will post this chapter in 2 parts, I can't write everything in one chapter because it's a bit longer than I intended. Please comment and vote, love you all 💛💚

📍I am very sorry that I did not update this chapter right away, there's an internet problem and there's nothing I can do but wait, I hope you understand 🌹🌹