Chapter 23: Your fired (the cafe 2010)

Natasha's point of view:

Video in the last chapter

At the start I dont watch the video I just watch Yels face. Her body shakes a little, she bites her lip as it plays with a small smile. But my eyes turns to the screen when the first line comes out of her mouth and its beautiful.

She really can play guitar.

Every chord is perfect and I cant help but smile at lots of things, Yelena's voice, how she looks so happy and that she's found something that can truely make her happy.

The screen goes black to soon for my liking she quickly tucks her phone back in a pocket of her before looking at me and fiddling with her rings I just stare dead at her which probably doesnt give off the right idea.

"Dont you dare make fun of me" She demands her face red as she trys to sink through a hole in the floor I let out a chuckle at the pure look of embarrassment on her face but its changes to a frown, a small gap between her lips and a a fire behind her eyes. Pure offence.

"Sorry that was mean" I take notice of her expression and my previous reaction, Yelena then scoffs before mumbling something under her breath.

I let my smile slip through the dead pan face I trying to hold as a tease but I grab her hands to stop her from ripping her fingers off, "Yels that was the most beautiful thing Ive ever heard" I tell her nodding my head and locking eyes with her so she knows Im being honest.

We were taught that complements were really lies and lies showed weakness but I think if it comes from Yelena I can believe it  and I think she thinks the same way.

A wide grin and a slight rosy look on her cheeks, her eyes also crease and she lets out small sigh of relief she must have been holding on to "Your really talented, and you look so happy and your..." I stutter on the words because Im really proud she's found it something that has nothing to do with this job and the life that was chosen for us "You've found something that your good at and then gets you all smiley and happy about so gosh darn quickly your doing so much  better then I was-am  and Im so f**king proud Lena" I tell her and for most I sound so ridiculous giving so many completments and getting emotional over a video of my little sister singing but people like us something as simple as a song a hobby means more then a thing, it's a change a life.

A hobby a joy to show the world that your truely human.

Her eyes well up with mine and I wrap her up in a hug as quickly as I can which is not usaully part of my chracter but today messing me up and Yelena messes me up in all the best ways possible. 

"Im so proud of you, my little angel" I whisper in her ear her grip on me tight shes really the star and the life that keeps me here and Im so grateful she probably my weakness and I hate it and love it at the same time. I can have a weakness.

"but you're so busy changing the world,
Just one smile and you can change all of mine" She sings into my ear and I help her finish with the last line.

She lets go but still holding me "That lyric made me think of you" She sheepishly tells me and I smile "Same" I agree. Letting her go.

"Hi!" a bright voice says and I turn to see little Lila holding the traitor Nathaniel  and looking at Lena like shes a unicorn. "Was that Auntie Lena singing" she asks me probably a little nervous to ask Lena I nod my head "Yeah wasnt she great" I tell Lila and she nods "You have to come over and sing us song and play with us one day" Lila says and I swear Nathaniel almost nods along.

Yelena's face fills with pride and love "Of course Ill come" She tells Lila and her little fills with joy and excitement before running back to Laura and Clint cheering "She said yes!"