☯....5....☯

THIRD PERSON POV

After being slapped by Taehyung, Jungkook rushed out and called his private investigator, hoseok...

Hoseok picked up the phone and said "I can't believe that jeon jungkook is calling me today. I think I'm dreaming. Scream at me through the phone so I know I'm not dreaming."

Hoseok was Jungkook's personal P.I. He had every information from him...

Any type of dirt he needed for a successful deal...

either, it was information about his partners so Jungkook could manipulate them into signing a deal with them. Or it was about girls that Jungkook wanted to sleep with...

Hoseok asked,

"What can I do for you today?" Jungkook said with gritted teeth

" I want you to find everything about a boy named Kim Taehyung. every single thing. His background. Parents. Company. What does he do or likes?..
Anything and everything."

He heard hoseok chuckled " he sounds important."

Jungkook smiled " Oh, you don't wanna know."

"Business deal or a one night
stand."

"Both."

"Damn. Two in one."

Jungkook hated the way hoseok annoyed him but he was the man for work...

Hoseok said," I know Taehyung a little."

Jungkook asked," You do?"..

His black Mercedes appeared in front of him. His driver got out and opened the back door for Jungkook...

He sat inside the car " I'm listening, hoseok. Tell me all you know."

The PI replied " kim Taehyung. he's the Son of kim eva and kim enzo ."..

Jungkook furrowed his brows and asked, "Didn't they die 10 years ago?"

"They did. And then he was adopted by his aunt. His fathers' sister, Kim Ella."..

"Wait. Isn't David Enzo's
brother?"

"No. David married Ella and took his last name.And after the couple was murdered in their beach house, all the will went to Ella but she named everything to her husband."

"Nothing for Taehyung."

"Taehyung did have more than half of the company in his name but he named them to David on his 18th birthday."..

"Anything else?"

"This is the only information I
know. I'll tell you more when I find more."

"Hurry. I need everything by mid night."

"Right on it, boss man!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and canceled the call. Rubbing his temples and closed his eyes as he felt a headache about to come ..

"Mr. Jeon , we're home." His driver said through the mirror...

Jungkook looked up and got out of the car...

Jeon Jungkook was the man with power, confidence, beauty, and so much money. But no mental peace...

His night was ruined by Taehyung.
He kept thinking to himself:

How could he just slap me in front of the whole crowd? embarrass me like that?!

Oh, Kim taehyung, you're dead meat!..