☯....21....☯

THIRD PERSON POV

The next morning when Taehyung woke up, he went into his walk-in closet to get dressed. His eyes fell upon a beautiful dress. It was royal white. All net.

he smiled as he loved touching that soft fabric..

Jungkook came inside and smiled as he saw him touching the dress.

He asked, "You like it?”

Tae flinched because he wasn't expecting him to be there. he nodded his head.

Jungkook smiled and again said
" Great. You'll be wearing this tonight at the ball.”

Tae furrowed his brows "What ball?"

"Jeon enterprises is throwing a major collab with Hans, inc. it's a charity ball. And everyone is invited. Including your family."

he nodded "Will I be your escort as an assistant?"

Jungkook smiled, shaking his head "No..."

he pauses as he gazed at Tae looking back at the dress and continued " my wife."

Tae was taken back by his sudden answer.

Jungkook put his hands inside his pockets

"And don't forget to smile tonight. All the lenses will be on you for sure." then he left.

At night, after getting ready, Tae looked at himself in the mirror..

A deep v line that showed a lot of his cleavage. It was backless too. A half circled that started from his thigh, showing off his gorgeous leg that was covered with makeup...

Obviously, he had covered
every mark...

His hairstyle in a simple . His lips
light pink with light makeup, that enhanced his beauty perfectly...

he saw jungkook in the mirror, standing behind him. Tae looked at him and asked,.

"Don't you think it's too... revealing?"

Jungkook shook his head with a smile "It's perfect. But one thing is missing.".

Tae furrowed his brows and looked down at himself, trying to figure out what was missing...

Jungkook held out a box, he had in
his hand and opened it. It revealed a thin golden chain with a little diamond in the middle. The simplicity of the chain was breathtaking...

 The simplicity of the chain was breathtaking