Chapter 5. |Explosion|

Both the families sets out to return

Due to his important meeting which is going to be held in morning so he thought that driving at night would be very smooth, but he didn't expect that at midnight, there would be an explosion on the highway, completely blocking the road ahead.

On the other hand
Ishani and the rest were quite far away from the explosion point. They only heard an explosion and then the cars in front stopped. Jiya originally leaned against the back of the chair to sleep, but when she heard the sound, she suddenly woke up.

 Jiya originally leaned against the back of the chair to sleep, but when she heard the sound, she suddenly woke up

After that, Ishani saw a burst of fire in front of her. It was a shocking sight. She subconsciously reached out to hug Jiya beside her. Ishani has Pyrophobia

Jiya
"What the heck, what happened?"
(Jiya lowered the window and stuck her head out. When she saw the fire in front of her, she was quite frightened)

Jiya
"Kya hai ye"
(Jiya immediately pulled her head back and looked at Ishani)

Neil
"Mujhe lagta hai yaha rukna safe nahi hai"

Sanvi
"Ha chalo car ke bahar chalte hai aur kahi dur wait karte hai"

Anurag
"Sahi kaha"
"This place feels very dangerous"

The fire was not far away. Arjun turned back and looked at the long line of cars parked behind. She felt that staying here was not safe.

So he nodded and said in a deep voice
Arjun
"Vicky, lock the window first. Then we will get off."

Vicky turned off the car and nodded.

After they got out of the car, the car at the front and back saw them get out, so they got out as well.

People always had an instinct to avoid danger. Everyone cherished their lives, unless they had other thoughts.

Therefore, not long after, there were many people standing on the highway.