Chapter 14. |Who's she?|

Hey guys, how are you all? I hope everyone is doing well. I'm really sorry for making you all wait so much for this chapter. Here's the chapter, and I promise the wait will definitely be worth it.

××××××××××××××

So let's get back to the chapter...

Today, Samar and Ishani have to go out for a business meeting. Ishani leaves early to prepare for the meeting, while Samar has some work to finish and he joins later.

On the afternoon of autumn, a few fine rays of sunlight shone through the glass window. The restaurant was very quiet. The music played a gentle world-famous song. Ishani was wearing a light blue dress and sat there. She looked very gentle.

She was thin and slender, wrapped in a pale blue dress. Her fair skin made the dress look very elegant. Her long hair that reached her waist hung down to her sides. Her facial features were drawn gently by the lights of the restaurant.

Ishani, Director Singh, and his secretary Leena were sitting in a restaurant, having a discussion. Suddenly, someone cracked a joke, and everyone burst into laughter. Director Singh couldn't help but smile at Ishani while looking in her direction. Samar happened to witness this scene.

He happened to see this scene outside, so he narrowed his eyes dangerously.

Samar

Kya zaroorat thi baal khule rakhne ki
Aur ye aise smile karna zaroori hai
Why did she dress herself up so beautifully?

Shekhar, who was standing behind him, could already feel the hostility and anger from his body. He asked carefully,

Shekhar

Bhai andar chale

Samar did not speak, but the cold aura circulating around his body was extremely frightening. Shekhar curled his lips.

Shekhar

Aapko aana hai aao
Mai to ja raha hu andar

Samar reaches there before Shekhar does.

Samar

Sorry thodi der hogayi

A cold male voice sounded.

Leena and Ishani paused and looked at the voice.

Samar, who was dressed in a black suit and had a heroic aura was standing there alongside Shekhar.

Mr. Singh

Nahi nahi koi baat nahi
Abhi hum aapka hi wait kar rahe hai the Mr. Singhania

Samar, gazing in Ishani's direction, says...

Samar

Kahi maine beech mein aakar disturb to nahi kiya

Ishani isn't affected by this and she typically remains unchanged.

Mr. Singh

Nahi nahi ye aap kya keh rahe hai

Samar

Ye itna normally kaise reh sakti hai
(Samar speaks softly to himself, almost like he's having a conversation with his own thoughts)