Funeral.

I wake up and i walk downstairs slowly, Kevin sees me and rushes to me.
Ria: I can get down the stairs Kev. Don't worry.
Veronica: Hey baby, Wanna go to the Gallaghers for breakfast or rest here and i'll make you break fast?
Ria: I wanna go over to the Gallaghers, i miss Lip.
I think i love him.
Kevin: No no no, your too young. No more sex or kissing or anything.
Veronica: She's 16 Kev, Let her live.
Ria: I can't be arsed getting changed, I'm going over in my comfy jammies.
Veronica: Come on then.
Kevin: Hey, watch your language.
I slightly push Kev and then we walk in the back door of the Gallagher house.
Lip: Morning guys, how's my baby?
Ria: Needs feeding that's what it needs. Oh yeah can you have coffee when your pregnant?
Fiona: Yeah, not a lot though.
Then Fiona pours me half a cup and Lip helps me sit down. I drink my coffee and eat toast. Ian comes down the stairs.
Ian: Morning guys. Ready to go to school?
Fiona: Oh shit, let me quickly make your lunches.
Ria: I can help.
I try to get up and Ian puts me back down.
Fiona: No, No. Don't get up. Finish your break fast i'll be fine.
I nod and then she gives the lunches out.

Fiona: Are going to go back to school?
Ria: I don't know if i should, i can't get in any fights or anything. I'm big as well.
Veronica: You can go back in a week?
Ria: Yeah, sure.
Then it comes to the end of the school day, Lip, Ian, Carl and Debbie come back.
Lip: Hey, you okay?
Ria: Yeah, thanks.
He kisses my forehead and then Frank runs through the door. I jump and Fiona runs into the living room.
Fiona: What the fuck is going on?
Frank: These 2 guys want to kill me, we have to make a fake funeral. I owe them $6,000 and i don't have that.

Me, Mandy, Ian and Lip are walking and we see this big truck.
Mandy: Wanna catch a movie later?
Ian: I can't i have to work.
Lip: Nice jacket Kash bough you by the way.
Ian: Thanks.
Mandy: Yeah, tell Kash i'll take it in the ass if i get free stuff.
Lip starts laughing so i decide to piss him off.
Ria: yeah tell him me too.
Lip: Hey, no!
He stops laughing so i start laughing.
Man: Hey, Hey yeah i'm talking to you. You got a phone?
Lip: What your truck break down?
Man: No genius, i like standing in the middle of this shitty neighbour with my dick in my hands.
Ria: Don't get cheeky.
Man: Look i'm already late on this load, i tried to take one short cut and this is what i get. My kid drains my phone battery playing doodle jump. My goddam wife took my charger. Listen i'll give you five bucks if you let me use your phone. J-Just one phone call.
Lip: Uh- We don't have a phone. Our dad says not till we're 18. But you know what there's a bar about 10 blocks that way, what's it called? Oflarities.
Man: 10 blocks?
Ian: Maybe 5.
I turn around and push my boobs up and pull my hair to the side, Lip watches me with a confused face.
Ria: I mean we can watch your truck.
I say seductively and he looks at my boobs and nod.
Man: Don't let it out of your sight.
We nod and then the man walks away, Lip pulls my top up.
Ria: Hey!
Lip: I don't think so, at least you got him away though.
Ria: Exactly. Now let's see what in his truck.
We look inside and there's a lot a lot of meat, we laugh and then drive to the Gallagher house.

They all come outside and we start taking the meat into the house and take some into mine, Kevin's and Veronica's house and then give some to the neighbours. We eat some and then we sit in the living room, we check the time.
Frank: Start getting ready for the 'funeral'.
We all dress in black and then Lip punches Frank so he's unconscious after he takes some pills to keep him unconscious. We put him in the casket and stuff ice in his shirt so he's freezing. We close the casket and we hear a car door shut outside, we start the waterworks as the burst through the door. We all start crying and then slow down.
Guy 1: Sorry for you loss.
Fiona: It was a shock.
Guy 1: Sure, accident was it?
Lip: Suicide.
Then Fiona and Debbie cry out loud and Lip pulls me into his chest. The guy runs over and pulls Frank up and Debbie screams.
Ria: Oh my god! WHAT THE FUCK?
Guy 1: I know your faking it, come on. Open your eyes!
Then he slaps him and the other guy grabs him.
Guy 2: Jesus, what's the matter with you? Look at him, he's dead. Sorry he's been under a lot of stress guys.
Then Debbie closes the casket as the other guy makes a call.
Guy 1: No body move!
Then Carl goes outside and throws a bowling ball through the guys car window and the sirens go off.
Guy 2: Well go, as soon as he's in the ground.
Debbie: What, no! Why?!
Guy 2: Boss's orders, stay with the skum bag until he's burried.
The alarm of their car goes off and they run outside, we quickly get Frank out of the casket and hide him. Then we put a ton of meat in the casket and close it. We lift it and take it outside and then the guys help.

A little while later we go to the Alibi room. The guys leave after a bit. Then Frank comes out.
Frank: Gonna take more than that to put out the lights on Frank Gallagher!
Then everyone cheers and starts drinking i sit by myself in one of the corner tables where no body is. Then Ian walks over.
Ian: Kash's wife found out about me and him, shes got footage.
Ria: Oh my god, i'm so sorry Ian.
Ian: It's fine I guess. Wanna dance??
He pulls me up and we walk over to the dance floor, we start dancing and he spins me around.
Then Frank falls over, i can't help but laugh as Kevin shouts.