6. Suprise Visit.

Branch comes home back to his bunker, to find his 4 brothers, JD, Spruce, Clay and Floyd in his Bunker. How'd they get in? Nobody knows.

~~~

Branch sighed, as he was walking back to his Bunker. He was just comeing back from hanging out with Poppy, singing and dancing every day with Trolls is exhausting. How was he still not used to this?

He got into his lift.

'At least I can. . .'

Branch's line of thoughts trailed of, when he heard some voices. Slowly walking further into his bunker, his eyes widened when seeing JD humming some song, Spruce looking in the mirror, Floyd who was tapping some beat to the song JD is humming on the table, and Clay who was. . .

"No!" Branch yelled, getting everybody attention. Running forward, he grabbed the object out of Clay's hand, causing him to quickly step back.

"Woah, Bitty B! What's wrong? It's just some remote." JD said, and Branch only rolled his eyes, walking over to a glass case, he slowly put it in, and closing the door to it.

"It's not some remote. It controls everything in this bunker, including the security systems and lock downs." Branch explained, "What are you guys doing here anyway?"

"We got board, so we decided to visit." Spruce said, as if it was normal to break into their little brothers bunker.

"Okay, so let me get this straight. You think it's normal to break into your little brother bunker." Branch said, and once they all looked at him, with a shrug he nodded, "Great. Okay."

Branch moved to sit down on the couch.

"How long have you guys been here anyway?" Branch asked, he's been out nearly the whole day.

"The real question is. Where the heck have you been?! We've been here since noon! And, it's dark out." John Dory said, "Don't you sleep?"

"Really JD? I'm an adult! I was out." Branch said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"With Poppy, I assume?" Clay smirked, while fist bumping Spruce.

Branch went red.

"I was in the village. . . with Poppy and a few others." Branch mumbled.

"Who?" Floyd asked.

"Just some Trolls. Who knew that they can sing and dance all day! It's exhausting." Branch said, rolling his eyes.

"But. . . you love singing?" Spruce said.

"Well. . . kinda? I'm still getting used to it since I got my true colours out. I was here for about 14 years, isloated." Branch said, as if it was nothing.

His brothers stayed silent, feeling extrememly guilty.

They all heard a knock, and Branch took a step away from the lift, when it started comeing down.

"Hey Branchie!" Branch raised an eyebrow, when Poppy jumped out she dove forward and kissed him.

"Poppy, what are you doing here? I just walked you to your Pod a minute ago." Branch questioned.

"Oh. Well, I kinda forgot to give you this back." Poppy answered, bringing Branch's leaf green jacket out of her pocket and giving it to him, "Thanks for borrowing it me."

"No problem. You were cold." Branch mumbled, grabbing the jacket back and pulling it on over his shoulders.

"Yeah, and I promise to never forgot one again." Poppy grinned, before realising Branch's brothers around the place, staring at the two of them.

Poppy only looked upto Branch, who rolled his eyes.

"Hey Guys!" Poppy exclaimed, jumping past Branch to hug every single one of them, each greating Poppy who moved back to Branch, "Well, I best get going."

"Wait." Branch mumbled, "You can't go back to your home now?! It's dark. I'll walk you."

"It's okay Branch, really." Poppy said.

"No, I insist. You know how dangerous it is. Remember that giant spider?" Branch said, with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, please." Poppy said, causing Branch to smirk.

"Wait! Let us home to!" Clay shouted.

"Why?" Branch asked.

"Because, when you walk Poppy home who's gonna walk you?" Spruce said, and Branch only looked at Poppy almost apoligising with his eyes.

They all followed the two into the lift, and once they stepped of, they all started walking through a few trees.

"This place is nice at night. And peacful." Floyd said, seeing the small reflections off of lights.

They all walked for 10 more minutes, before they reached a pink pod up in the tree.

"Goodnight, Branchie. See you tommorow." Poppy said, giving her boyfriend a kiss.

"Bye Popster." Branch mumbled, not moving until seeing the door close after Poppy.

"I see you really care about her." Floyd said softly, when they started walking again.

"I guess. . . she's the one who got my true colours back." Branch spoke softly, "And, she's been by my side, all threw my tuff sides."