2.

Branch sighed, as he walked towards the loud booming music. It's been nearly 3 hours, and Branch and his brothers were on their way to the Village.

"Woo hoo!" Spruce exclaimed, dancing along the way, as was his brothers. Branch only watched as Trolls sang and danced, as cheered on Trolls who was singing and dancing.

"Boys!" Poppy ran over, "You made it!"

Poppy hugged Branch tightly.

"Come on, Branch!" Poppy shouted over the music, grabbing Branch's hand and dragging him to the middle of all the caos, moving her hips to side and side, while Trolls started dancing a circle around the two, singing.

'I got that sunshine in my pocket!'

Poppy sang loudly, makeing nearly every Troll to stop what they were doing, and starting to dance and sing the chrouses for their Princess.

Branch couldn't help but stare. Boy, was Poppy wonderful.

Branch took a few steps back, and leaning on a table.

"I see why you like her, Branch." Floyd smiled, while him, JD, Spruce, as well as Clay walked on over, laughing.

"Branch!" Poppy ran over, past the brothers and stopping infront of her boyfriend, "Come and dance!"

"Uh--" Branch didn't have time to say no, before he got dragged away once again, Poppy dancing infront of him, humming to the music, before spinning around Branch, who looked like he wanted to disappear forever.

Poppy soon got distracted with dancing and singing with Viva, so Branch quickly moved away to grab some punch, sitting down he watched as the party went.

Keeping his eyes on Poppy, who laughed, a Male Troll haveing spinning her around, right into another male Troll.

"So, it's normal to let you're girl dance with another Male?" Spruce asked, slightly confused. Branch sighed. His brothers were everything?!

"Yeah, I guess." Branch shrugged, before Poppy shot Branch a smile.

'So just dance, dance, dance, come on'

Poppy sang, clearly at Branch, while most Trolls were staring at him, smirking. They all sang the same line. Branch looked around, before he got dragged up once again, by two females, one grabbing either arm.

The two spun him, makeing him stop infront of Poppy.

"Sing." Poppy whispered in his ear, and Branch knew there was no way he could avoid this.

'Ooh, it's something magical!'

Branch sang, while most of the Trolls were hypmotised by his voice.

He smiled slightly, and started spinning Poppy around.

'It's in the air, it's in my blood, it's rushin' on (rushin' on)
I don't need no reason, don't need control (don't need control)
I fly so high, no ceiling, when I'm in my zone'

The two sang in SYNC, while Poppy grinned from ear to ear, when Branch spun her around, she dance in a circle around him.

'Cause I got that sunshine in my pocket~'

Poppy sang louder now, before most of the Trolls started humming and clicking as a rythm.

Branch smiled, when Poppy grabbed his hand and dragged him once again.

'Got that good soul in my pocket!'

Branch sang, the Male Trolls now behind him, with the female ones behind Poppy, the lot standing opposite each other. Viva stood by Branch's brothers over by the table, grinning at seeing their brother/sister happy.