6.

The next morning, Branch woke up early. He got up, got dressed quickly before rushing out of his room, and into his lift before his brothers awoke. Little did he know, that they were already up, dressed and out of the Bunker.

Branch walked through Trolls Village, hearing some familar singing.

'Perfect, Perfect, Perfect~'

Branch froze, when seeing his brothers stopping their singing in a pose, most of the Trolls cheering.

"Branch!" Poppy shouted, hugging her boyfriend, "Isn't it great? You're brothers said they got up ealy to perform a song for everyone."

"Yeah. Great." Branch sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing Poppy." Branch said, while Poppy grinned when Viva decided to run over.

"Branch, you're brothers are amazing." Viva smiled, with a grin.

"Yeah, he's pretty amazing to." Poppy smiled, looking up at Branch causing him to smile.

"Bitty B!" JD shouted, him, Clay, Spruce and Floyd all walking over.

"Hey Guys." Branch sighed.

"Hey. So~ when you wanna check out those photo albums together?" Floyd asked, and Branch stuttered abit, before they heard a loud gasp, turning to see Poppy stood next to Branch.

"Photo albums?! You haven't shown them yet!" Poppy exclaimed, "Okay, everybody come to my place in an hour. I've got louds of photo albums, most are Branchs--!"

"What? I never gave you mine." Branch asked.

"Oh, uh. . ." Poppy chuckled nervously, "Okay, sorry but I kinda borrowed them--?"

"What? When!" Branch exclaimed.

"Like. . . a week ago? Maybe? I don't really remember." Branch started to panic now. Poppy had just invited his brothers back to hers, to look at his and hers photo albums.

"Amazing!" Clay exclaimed, "See you then."

Poppy giggled and ran of.

"Great! We can finally see what you've been upto Branch." Spruce smiled.
____________________

And, that. Is how Branch is now sitting in Poppy's pod, his brothers all around, sat in a circle, Branch between poppy and Floyd, with a pile of photo albums sat in the middle.

"Woah. . . that's alot of photo albums." Spruce stated.

"Yeah." Poppy shrugged, "I like, no, love to take photos!"

"We've noticed." Clay smirked, before they each grabbed a photo album, Branch looking over Poppy's shoulder at the one in her hands.

"Oh my god, Branch looks so un-impressed." JD laughed, and they all saw a photo with Branch, in colour, stood there, arms crossed a bucket over his head, also covered in some green goo.

"Ohh, those are the prank wars me and Branch had! Before we got together though. If you turn the page, you can see where Branch ended up getting me back." Poppy said, looking at Branch who was smirking.

JD turned the page, seeing Branch smirking while looking at Poppy sat on the ground, covered in pink and blue glitter.

They all shared a laugh, before they all turned back to there own books to look at.

They all looked over Floyds shoulder, when seeing that he hadn't moved in a while, except Branch and Poppy, seeing a photo with Branch who was grey, who was in a background of a photo staring at their friend group, Poppy posing in the photo.