Pursuing Silva

I hate you! I hate all of you!, a little girl was getting hysterical when sent to a loony bin. She is just eight and was sent there for the first time since she stabbed her classmate with the pencil in his hand. Mom is still alive then but already sick from that stupid cancer. Dad has left us and she dated a loser who owned a club full of sluts. I hated him and I hated mom for letting e live with him. Killing Phil was a blast. He was just a neighbor that mom got infatuated with and maybe her sickness came with the anxiety and problem with horny Phil. I'm glad I disposed of him, he was never a good dad nor a good husband for mom.

I never wanted to be bad or hurt anyone. It's just that growing up with a broken family and crazy step dad I never felt secured, loved or accepted as who I really am. I needed to pretend, to be someone else that even though I have all the money or popularity in the world I still feel trash, small and unappreciated.

No one will ever know it's me who did these crimes. I am Laura Kushgow. I will be your invisible pretty killer from now on. Watch out! Lala is in the house!, Laura said aloud in her Russian-German accent.

Wow!, good morning to you, boss! Is it too early for a date and you're wearing those?, Lyn happy to see his boss all dolled up and hot wearing a white nighty inside fur coat. Lyn, you think a night gown would be appropriate to wear for a date. Get outta here!, unless we're about to have sex and all, Silva giving a heavy laugh after she sipped some of her coffee.

Hehe!, Boss that's what I'm actually talking about. But good luck and have fun with your date with this Lala, okay!, I'll need to take a second look to get more information on that bar girl Ramona. Though we're in here for a vacay, we can work part time and all, right! See you later hottie!, Lyn added teasing.

See if you could find any trace of the killer. If it is Laura that we're really after and not just some drunk or addict swirling around with a knife and all. Aha! you really can't help but smug me this early!, You cunt!, Take care and see you later or better yet tomorrow!, Silva smirking like a teen age girl.

Laura/Lala was up early today and she is so excited for her and Silva's date later. She couldn't think of anyone but her all day long. She even had a dream of her that made her want the doctor more, sexually and emotionally.

I don't know about you but I love girls face, their eyes, lips and bodies. I really want to own them whenever I see their vulnerability. Oh my God, my heart raises to touch their smooth skin and kiss their luscious lips. Just like what Benedetta said when she was torned between staying with her girlfriend or the cloister as a nun, that, 'a girl's beauty and sensuality is her God-given asset'. And I believe it is true, look at me now. Hihi! Oh, Silva, you are my perfect girl and I don't think I could live without you.

But how can I make you mine without cutting your arm or dilapidating your skin so flawless and sweet smelling. Hmmmm!!!! Help me, Silva, help me to not to be tempted go crazy when I see you later. Stay calm, Lala! Stay cool! She is a doctor and an officer, she might smell something fishy about you! So, hold your ground and control your urges. Your libido could jeopardize our chance to get laid tonight. Your business woman sweet heart isn't going to be back soon and I think she already left you since she has her rotting millionaire husband, anyway!

Yup! I will focus to try to get to the first base with Silva. But I won't close my doors on first hand sex and all. So, prepare yourself Silva, my darling! Lala is here to be your prince charming!

Silva ordered Lyn to investigate the people close to Ramona and if she has enemies in the bar where she's working at. Silva believes that since this Syth Island isn't that big, the killer is still around, maybe sipping coffee at a nearby café here or maybe dating some chick later at a semi-expensive restaurant called Lorenzo's Dine-In. And I'm talking about me having a date with Lala, who I just met like three days ago, and then, Ramona happened! Isn't that strange or there's a point of reference from meeting Lala all of a sudden and then Ramona dying in her own apartment which was a couple of feet away the bar she's working at. Hmm!!! Lala is a beautiful girl but I have my doubts about her.

She is just a tourist here, same as Lyn and I, so, she must have seen or heard something, since her motel is just across ours and the bar. This is just a small town and rumors get to me all the time. Joe, has a lot to say about Lala and how she's a perfect gal and all. Bringing in sexy models or rich women to play or have sex with all night long. Hmph! Lala is that popular among the girls and women huh. So what! Needless to say more, I don't care at all!!! Aha! Silva, is that jealousy I'm feeling?

OMG! Silva, are you saying that you're already in love with Lala even if you don't know anything about her or even if she is the killer who maybe dilapidated Ramona last two nights ago? Please....save me the sermons. I like her, that's just it and like is different from love. Got it!?, Silva talking to herself facing the mirror. Crazy! Talking to my self about a girl I just met. It's really crazy! I'm crazy!