Ramona's Case 2

You're impossible!, I added laughing too alongside her. So, where are we going?

You'll see! Come on!, Lala smiled and like a small child she held my hand and ran towards the forest which is very new to me. I haven't been in this part of the city and it's strange but I like adventures. Lala was running and I was running behind her, then at the end of the many trees that we passed through, we came to an abandoned tree house, maybe in the center of this forest which I didn't know what it's called.

Lala stopped and looked at me with eyes sparkling and went up the wooden stair case of the tree house. It was old and all but when we reached the top, there were flowers all over the place, a mattress and blanket, chips and cookies with white wine and a beautiful sunlight beaming through the window pane of the small house. The tree house is sturdy and Lala said that she made sure that we won't fall when we....

What?, I asked Lala but thought that it was obvious that she wanted to have sex here. How could I say no to a beautiful, sweet and romantic set up like this. Lala kissed me and grabbed my back with her hand supporting it while she ravaged my mouth and I loved every minute of it. I was thinking that we eat first and then talk about Ramona's case but heck I missed her too and making love was the last thing on my mind but seeing her on top of me so sexy with her braless long sleeved pink top and tight faded jeans with boots, her curly golden hair is now free and inviting, and her beautiful body, face and lips, are the only thing that's on my mind right now. Letting her own me is what I wanted and I am impatiently letting her feel and touch me all over.

My short sleeved shirt and bra are now being taken cared of by the sexy woman on top of me. She slid her hand on to my breast and massaged it which made me moan in pleasure. Her ecstatic fingers and roamed down my navel and inside my skirt. I was smiling and helped her to pull down my skirt and my panties. I am bare and on fire, wanting, needing of Lala's touch, kiss, and she did not disappoint. Lala licked my breasts and stomach. She then slid her hands at my back down to my buttocks and rubbed it then pulled it closer to her hard. Lala is all over me now and her naked body is warm earlier but now it's so hot and starting to get sweaty.

Oh, God, I can feel her in me and it's so magnificent. It's like I want to cum but as if she's making me wait and halted several times and continued kissing and touching my face with her lips and when her mouth slid down my throat it gave a shock that made me cry out load and she bit it hard like I was choking but she let loose and moved further down. I was so impatient now because I want Lala in me and finish what she started but she again lifted her mouth to my breasts which made me burst into nausea. I feel like I'm so high but then all of a sudden when she felt I'm about to cum, she went ahead and licked my private part and her tongue went in and out again and again. I was calling her name as she murmured dirty words to me about fucking, sucking and if I wanted a dick to finish off with a bang.

But I don't know what to do anymore I was in cloud nine and just awaiting to free my juices and when it's about to come out to gush forth her face, Lala pinned a dildo on to her waist and pushed it in gently inside me. She tried to move with it and round and round it tickled me and made me tingle in sensation. Then, she pulled it out and then in again. Again and again, until I was so wet and everything went out while moaning profusely. When I was moaning and crying for her, she took off the dildo and pulled herself to me. She didn't have enough and said that she wanted me to feel her and more. She pumped on to my private part and placed her fingers inside my v*gina and did it again.

Oh, my God, I thought I was going to die cause of my moaning, I couldn't feel my legs getting numb but I still feel the pleasure, the ecstasy and desire she has for me until we both burst-out and laughed after we had the best sex, ever. I love you!, Lala blurted out. I ....love...Lala! Look!!!, I shouted when a man suddenly came in and attacked us. He was wearing a cloth mask and had a baseball bat. I think I remember a guy with a baseball bat, Fred, Joe's friend.

I think he liked Ramona and he thought Lala killed her since he was the one who told Lyn that Lala was escorting the girl to her apartment that night after her shift. Fred??? Is that you?, I asked and the man stopped punching Lala and looked at me. He then ran outside the tree house and went down and drove his truck. It's Fred alright!, I thought and then moved to help Lala up. Oh, are you okay! Let me help you up! You need a doctor! I'll come with you!, I said but Lala cried that she's okay and smiled.