Chapter two: The Help of Family and Friends

Carlisle became more protective of his family when they was discussing help from the family

Carlisle became more protective of his family when they was discussing help from the family. "Irina must've gone to them." Edward said "no matter what we did - she still thought she's an immortal child." he explained further.

"Bitch." Rosalie said making everyone look at her - "what? come on, I'm not the only one thinking it." Paul chuckled at her - "also to add in - I'm 100% certain you have us on your side anyway. We know the truth." he said holding Renesmee as she sits on his lap playing on his phone.

"How ever - I can not say the same thing about Jacob. He's still fuming that you married Eddie so -" Paul was cut off by a knock at the door making everyone alerted.

Alex and Ace saw no one moving and opened the door see Sam and the pack - "I will punch him if he starts Sam." Ace said seeing Jacob looking down at his feet.

"We have news to tell you - you two will like it. Bella and Edward will love it." Sam said making the twins move aside letting them in.

"Hey guys - Charlie. wow. Holy shit. I'm actually speechless." Sam said this led the pack agreeing with him. Rosalie laughed and looked at Charlie - "Charlie it appears I'm not the only stunning one now."

He looked at her laughed "you know me Rose. Famous ladies man." that alone made his children laugh so hard they was bent over holding their stomachs.

"Oh fuck off you three." Charlie said who looked offended but he wasn't. Esme shook her head amused - "what's your news Sam?" she asked moving the conversation along.

"Jacob" Sam said making Jacob come closer to the Cullens. Jacob looked at everyone and takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. For everything. I realize now that I am indeed all the things you called me, even the pack. I'm sorry for almost ruining your wedding day, I am sorry for everything." Jacob finished looking at everyone "there is something else. I have found my imprint so I understand by Paul wanted to literally kill me." he finished with a massive smile on his face.

"Thank you Jacob, really. Does this mean you'll help us?" Bella said/asked. Jacob looked at her smiled and she knew - she knew Jacob is on her side.

~~~~

After the pack left knowing the plan - Carlisle and Esme are preparing to leave to gather some of their friends. Phoebe was on phone to her friends leaving the important one until last.

Alice looked at Jasper nodded - "we'll be back okay - we need to do something." Alice said kissing Ace's cheek, Jasper did the same with Alex.

The twins and Bella looked at each other confused but left them to do what they need to. "Bella - we need to go the Denali's. Explained what she has done." Edward said walking into the living room. Bella agreed going to their getting ready, making sure Renesmme has everything.

"Paul, you ready?" Bella asked opening the front door. "Hell yeah - bye bitches." Paul said hitting the twins shoulder on the way out.

~~~~