3. 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚?

''Hello guys! Is everyone ready to rock today?!'' our dance instructor spoke in the mic excitedly

''Hello guys! Is everyone ready to rock today?!'' our dance instructor spoke in the mic excitedly. All of my batch-mates and I stood in between the dance room ready in our dance attire for the day. Today was contemporary session, which means sweating a lot.

''Yes Mr. Pyo!'' all of us cheered out loud at that.

"So everyone! I need to tell you something. Since all of you know that these are the last 2 months of your university, it's really important that all of you learn new things for the last challenges right?'' something's fishy, he never talks straight when something is up.

Everyone hummed as Mr.Pyo continued, '' So, for the purpose of learning, and to choose some exceptional students for the annual competitions, Seoul vampire academy has called a well known choreographer that would be mentoring any two lucky ones here.'' and with that, everyone hyped up, screaming out loud in excitement, myself included.

''The choreographer is an exceptional one if I must add, and they will work with you specifically on your particular genre and will get you ready for the annual fest too. And for the question that who the lucky two ones are, you'll all have battles for that. So prep good everyone, because the judge would also be the choreographer himself.'' duh. No chance of having queen Bada with us. I sighed as I got my song ready to perform. I had done quite a lot of practice on this, so I'm pretty confident.

Everyone was hyped up about it, and here I was sitting at the corner in the room scrolling through my music gallery. It should be somewhere around here...

Suddenly the door of the room was opened quite loudly as everyone's gazed followed the movement. But I would've never expected this coming. Mr. Pyo stood up from his seat quite fast as he went to welcome the supposed choreographer who was going to be with two of us for the next 2 months. Damn hell.

He was the most successful choreographer in k-pop right now, and literally almost everyone wanted him for the choreo's. High on demand, he actually has sung some songs too, which I have on my top list for information. In front of me, stood the man himself, Park Jimin. The man who has made tons of straight men question their sexuality. Clad in his white tee and the open wool jacket. And don't get me started on his jeans, they are doing their job too good, those thighs need to rest man.

"Hello everyone! I apologise for being a bit late today, but we can start now.'' he talked and literally there was not one single squeak. He stood there as everyone literally gawked at him, not believing their eyes, I mean trust me, I didn't even consider him in option when I thought about the possibilities of who might come. It's impossible to get his time for such big companies man, how could I expect that he'll be here?!

''Guys?'' Mr. Pyo called out and a scream followed his line. Mayra, there she laid on the floor already passed out. I understand her, I don't even know how I'm alive right now. Taehyung is going to kill me when he'll get to know I saw him in person.