10. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

Jungkook's POV

I currently stood behind a pillar, because a girl was going through the lobby and I didn't want to get caught sneaking. To be honest, I wasn't even supposed to be here.
but minutes before, I had gotten a call from Tae hyung saying his car broke down and Jinnie needs us immediately.

I was the only one who lived so close to her, advantage you might think, but it's not. I live in the boy's dormitory, and if I get caught sneaking around, I'm pretty sure I'm getting expelled out of here. But do I mind that? No. If I get to see JInnie, and take care of her when she needs me, not even an inch.

That's the only motivation that had got me through till here. Her room was close, it was just two doors away from this one. I was legit hiding behind a pillar, standing on the drains that are put on the walls for drainage. If I put too much pressure on this.... Fuck it. I don't even wanna think that.

To be honest I really wanted to see how Taehyung and Jimin hyung will sneak inside here. But Tae hyung had probably sneaked in here multiple times already. I am worried about Jimin hyung a little much. I jumped up from the railings back into the doorway. I have to do this fast.

I hope Jinnie opens it fast, if any of the ladies came out, I'd be homeless tomorrow. I went to her door, 203. I knocked on the door lightly, then realized it won't work out well since even I could barely hear it. I knocked again, this time a bit loud. Thank god I knew the room's layout's. I heard some hustling inside, and I sighed in relief that she had heard it. I just hope no one sees me before it. I don't want to be termed a pervert.

The door screeched a little as it opened, and I heard the neighbouring door screech with it. Jinnie looked at me as if she had seen a ghost, but I placed a hand on her mouth, entering the dorm and swiftly closing the door behind us. I heard footsteps next to the door, and sighed in relief. Shit that was a quick escape.

I let out a breath and turned my gaze from the door to my front. Shit. Shit. Shit. Little kookie, please not today. I sucked in a hard breath at the sight I saw. She was wearing a tank and shorts. I was pinning her to the wall. My hand, was still on her mouth. Shit. I quickly retrieved my hand from there, turning around at the speed of flash.

I was sure I was red. Hell maybe I looked like a beetroot at this point. I didn't knew what to say, but just then another knock sounded on the door. It better be one of the guys. This is awkward being alone. I looked down, relieved a bit. I turned around and hid behind a wall just in case. Better safe than sorry.

''Are you okay, Soojin? I'm pretty sure I saw some guy walk up to your room.'' someone said at the door. Hello darkness my friend. All that hardwork for nothing?
''I'm sure Kira, there was no one. Maybe you're hallucinating? Are you feeling okay? Should I make you something?'' Jinnie replied back. Maybe I'll be okay.
''No, no. I don't need anything even though you make good tea. I was just worried in case it was really some creep.'' wow the terms I get. Women. But yeah, I appreciate the action, what if it actually was some creep? Let's not get in it. I'd probably break his jaw.

She closed the door after the neighbour went away and I stayed behind the wall. My god if I knew what she hid behind those baggy clothes. ''Jungkook? How did you come here? Do you need anything?'' she said in her sweet voice which made me turn around to finally face her. Her eyes were puffy, tears staining her face and I could swear I would've killed someone if I could right now. No one makes her cry. No one.

''Who made you cry gem?'' I outright asked her. My knuckles were probably white by now. I was trying my best not to punch a hole in the wall right now. But when I think of it, I probably should. ''I didn't cry Jungkook. I was peeling onions.'' that got a chuckle out of me.