make it there

They were all running to meet her.
To meet you. Funny, right?

First to arrive was surprisingly not Sae but Bachira and Isagi with Bachira running in screaming and Isagi being dragged along.

There was no way in the world they would escape without ego noticing them, right? But they did it.

You weren't necessary expecting to be jumped onto by a multi-haired boy who you recognized as Bachira. "Wh..a. Oh my gosh. My babay boy !" You tried to to seem as normal as you did over text but you were a mess.

He was so cute.

As everyone else arrived, Raichi looked at the two on the floor with Bachira on top of the poor girl. "Oi!, Get your ass off her. You're heavy!" Bachira only giggled in response as he rose from her.

She took a few more seconds to compose herself before looking around. Trying to find her brother amongst this fucking army of men. However, she didn't have to find him because he found her. And once again, she got practically pounced on as he hugged her.

The girl smiled at the embrace of her brother who really didn't let go. Even as the other guys came and hugged her, or the others who waved or high-fived, he stood by her side.

However, she noticed Rin walk in. He looked at her and scoffed, "lukewarm.." she heard him and immediately got angry. Well, not actually angry. You know the kind of angry you get with your friend when they eat your sweets but you're not actually angry?

Yes, that kind of angry. She grabbed a pillow and hit him right in the face. Everyone stopped for a second, no sound made until Bachira burst out laughing. When Bachira laughed, Isagi laughed, then Raichi, then Chigiri, then Shidou absolutely cackled. Shidou lost it, rolling on the floor then everyone laughed.

It was such a cheery atmosphere. "I hope you all burn.." Rin said, in his 'polite' form of saying he was going to end them all. He grabbed two pillows and swung. He smacked Y/n, Isagi, Bachira. He smacked everyone. And then Chigiri smacked him, well he thought but he ended up smacking Karasu so Otoya hit Chigiri so now it turned into an all out pillow fight.

Even Igaguri joined in, and they all laughed. Nagi, however, was in the kitchen being fed your very precious food. Expensive, precious food. And he was being spoon-fed it by Reo. You noticed it from the fight and suddenly ran to the kitchen.

"That was mine, you smelly kids! Burn, burn, burn! Rot you rat! Burn!, burn! Burn." Nagi just looked at you weird and Reo continued to feed him. Now shidou came in, thinking there was a feast. "We eating?" You looked at him, shrugging. "Nothing to eat." You replied, suprisingly calm.

"I can eat you out though." His words quite literally made you stop breathing. "Y.. cou.. what?!" Trying to at least breathe properly.

Hiori, however, came to your rescue. "What did you say to my sister you horny slag, stay away from her before I rip you apart." Shidou just shrugged, completely unbothered. "Don worry bro, I didn't say nun. What would you do anyway, lil one."

Honestly, Hiori found this behavior extremely audacious. "I'm going to bite off your legs." Shidou looked at him weird after hearing that. "And I'm the horny one?"

Rin was so done with this bullshit. "Listen. You freaks. Nagi, stop being a pig, Reo, he has hands. Hiori, I'm using your kitchen." Your eyes literally lit up at the mention of Rin cooking. You took this opportunity to be well, you.

"Loverboy, can I get a custom plate with little hearts and all, I am your soulmate after all." You put on your nicest smile as you casually flirted with him and everyone actually. "No, back off you slag."

'whatever you want.'

but he would never say all of that outloud. He would never admit to tolerating you that much with his own mouth. He went into the kitchen and opened the shelves, seeing a bunch of unopened spices, unopened food. Hiori looked at the shelf and then back at you and was about to say something but Rin got to it first. "Y/n, if you have all of these what are you even eating?"

You shrugged, "takeout? Bread, more bread, I love bread. Noodles, more bread, eggs, bread, salads." You listed, a very large variety. Hiori just sighed. "You need proper food, you little goose." He reprimanded you but you really were paying him no attention.

Too busy staring at Isagi Yoichi.

Rin just sighed, not even bothered to scold you. He did feel a little concerned, seeing as you were home alone for a while and we're not eating very balanced out meals. How would you anyway. "Can you blame her? She's a shitty cook." He said it so bluntly aswell.

Everyone in the room knew he was right though. Bachira who was going through your cupboard suddenly yelled. "Y/nnie, Why is there so much.. opened alchohol !!" Hiori sharply turned towards the shelf before mumbling, "our par..". He stopped once he took a closer look into the cupboard. "Y/n.. that one wasn't opened when our parents went?" He asked you.

Suddenly, you started laughing. "Mhm, mhm.. okay?", you trailed off, not seeing the big deal. "Alchohol is bad." Isagi said but just shut up when he saw Bachira chugging down a bottle of alcohol.

"Bachira Meguru!" He yelled out, snatching the bottle away from him. Hiori, who was previously angry, started laughing. Shidou just took a different bottle and starter drinking, "pussies." He laughed as he continued.
His head then turned to you, "Doll, this is some good shit. Where'd ya get it?"

That was your favourite one but he did also make your heart faint. "The.. bar in town. Th..at one." Slurring your words and everything.

Nobody really cared much about you drinking anymore. But before anyone could say anything, Sae walked in. You smiled, going over to him. "Hey.." he looked around and sighed before shrugging.

"Okay, let's have a party then!" Igaguri suggested and everyone nodded. Hiori put on the music, some hype typa shit. 

So now, thanks to you. Almost everyone was drinking. Rin just finished cooking food for everyone. Thankfully, before you all got wasted. He gave everyone their food. Walking around, to each person, even Sae. Everyone except you, but maybe he was saving the best for last. And he was, a bright smile appeared on your face.

Your food was in little heart shapes.

Being a little tipsy, you half hugged him and began to eat. It was nice.

"Guys, instead of drinking to death, pussy out." Isagi and alot of others seemed clueless. So Zantetsu explained, being the nerd he was. "Pussy out also known as pxo is a game where you pick a card from the pack of cards. And on the card, it tells you to do something. You can either do it or pussy out and take a shot."

You clapped at him knowing. "Y/n, ya have any?" someone asked, Otoya maybe.

"Let's play pxo."

Chapter ending

I kinda hate how this went but yolo.

Ops on this chapter?

Oh and, I didn't update because I had lost my phone but I got it back today
Thanks for ya patience my luvvy loves.

Stay safe, hydrate, and full. Please x
Ily all