Chapter 32

They were ready for a fight, Ron and Draco came back after saving Harry from the frozen lake, and they had the sword of Gryffindor and a destroyed locket, they'd figured out it was the basilisk venom the destroyed them, word had been sent to the Weasley's and the Black's to hurry to the school and wait for orders, it was agreed that Davina could got the school before the fight to see the teens but she absolutely had to leave after, which she agreed to, she was going to watch Teddy *A/N I still get confused about the timeline of this tbh, because the school year isn't over and I don't actually remember Tonks having any bump in the multiple Harry's scene when a pregnancy lasts 9 months, unless its an animalistic pregnancy, which is what? 4 months? so that makes more sense*.

The teenagers had made their way through the tunnel and been greeted by their school friends, and after some confusion, Luna had helped figure out the next horcrux, but before anyone could do anything all students had been called to the great hall because someone reported back to Snape that Harry was in the castle, so he put on some unform and decided to confront Snape.

The rest of the group found the adults and they waiting outside the great hall incase they were needed, Davina and hugged her brother and sister, and Hermione and Draco, grateful they're okay, then they stood and listened to what to going on inside the great hall.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. It has come to my attention that earlier this evening... harry Potter was sighted in hogsmead. Now... Should anyone, student or staff, attempt to aid Mr Potter, they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Furthermore, any person found the have knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward, will be treated as equally guilty" Snape's voice was heard droning on inside "BOw then, if anyone has any knowledge of Mr Potter's movements this evening, I invite them to step forward... Now."

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a security problem, headmaster" Harry sarcasticalky stated as he jumped from his position to face the man that killed his mentor "How dare you stand where he stood!" He yelled angrily "Tell them how it happened that night! How you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him!" He yelled.

Members of the order of the phoenix, led by Kingsley Shacklebolt, stormed into the great hall, the Carrows and Snape all pointed their wands at Harry and McGonagall promptly stepped in front of Harry to protect him, Snape deflected every spell that she fired at him, but didn't once fire back, not able to handle anymore he swiftly left in a swirl of darkness out of the window, breaking it.

"Coward!" The professor screamed in anger and swiftly turned to Harry.

Before anyone could say anything, Voldemorts magically amplified voice rang through everyone's heads, giving them an ultimatum, they give Harry to him and avoid death, Pansy Parkinson, shocked no one was following through, pointed at Harry and asked what they were waiting for, thus, making Davina and Ginny both leap in front of him to protect him, followed by the rest of the order. After being ordered to take the Slytherin's to the dungeons, and evacuate the castle, filch left.

"Times running out, Voldemorts getting nearer professor, I'm acting on Dumbledore's orders, I must find what he wants me to find! But we have to get the student's out while I'm searching the castle, it's me he wants but he won't care about killing anyone else, not now-" Harry explained.

"You're acting on Dumbledore's orders? We'll secure the school against he-who-must-not-be-named while you look for this- this object" she reassured and he turned to walked away but was stopped "Mr Potter" she called "it's good to see you" she said with a smile.

He breathed and smiled back, "it's good to see you too professor" he replied and left.

Harry turned to see a very heavily pregnant Davina and Sirius stood with worried expressions, without saying anything, he rushed into their open arms, having missed the feeling, he savoured it before pulling away with a smile.