Chapter 9 | "then become lucky"

Bonnie

I wake up with the slightest sound of someone snoring

My heart skips a beat when I see a lock of blonde hair next to me. Shoot! Did something happen last night? Did we... you know...

I put a hand to my head. Even though I'm in Peter's bed, I still stare at him anyway.

I'm not gonna lie, his side profile is so attractive.

And his jawline is actually really well structured... I wonder how does it feel if I—

I move a hand to touch his jawline but then his eyes open and I remove my hand. He stares at me. "Mo— Morning, Sleeping Beauty!" I stutter trying my best not to sound or look too suspicious.

He just grunts and moves his head to the other side so I can't look at his beautiful sleepy face. I slowly move my head until I'm faced with his ear.

"Wake up!" I don't shout but I don't say it in a low tone either.

He grunts even more now and puts hand to my mouth.

"Hey!" I try to say but it came out muffled since his giant hands are covering my mouth.

I try to remove his hand from my mouth but he is too strong, so I lick it.

"Ew," He mumbles, removing his hand and cleaning my saliva on my pjs. "Ha! That's the trick." I cross my arm and he tries to go back to sleep. Too bad sucker!

I sit on top of him and shake him up but he still doesn't move an inch. "Pleaaaseee wake up." I moan and for my luck, that catches his attention.

He blinks, opening his charming icy eyes and raises his eyebrow. "If you get off on top of me, then yes." I giggle doing as he says, and he slowly puts a hand to his face and sits up in his bed.

"Um..." I clear my throat, "If you don't mind asking... Why am I in your bed?" I feel my cheeks getting heated and that's when we make eye contact. His breathing stops.

"Um... It was really cold in the living room and I couldn't bear to watch you freeze to death in there." I raise an eyebrow.

"So, you brought me here?" He slowly nods and the blush on my cheek only grows more. "Aw, that's cute..." I squeeze his cheeks and in response, he grunts.

I stand up and walk to the window, opening it with one swing that the sunlight shines within the room.

My eyes grow wide as I see the only thing I haven't seen yet since I came here for the holiday. I gasp. "What is it?" Peter stands up sleepingly and stands next to me.

"It's snowing!" There were thousands of snowflakes that were falling onto the roofs of the small houses and some of them, onto the ground.

The road was covered in rests of snow, since the snow plougher has been cleaning up and the cars were loaded with snow, covering their roofs that we can't even see the real color of the car.