Dallas

I was walking to the Curtis house with my brother Johnny I was nervous to see Dallas since we just started dating and we haven't told the gang except for Johnny and Pony. They were so happy when they found out. Every time I'm around Dally I blush, and I get nervous. Hopefully I won't make it too obvious this time.

Me and Johnny finally got to the Curtis house and we were greeted by the gang. "Hey y'all, how's everybody doing?" Johnny asked as we walked in. My cheeks immediately went pink when I saw Dallas. "Hey Johnny man! We're good!" Said Steve with chocolate cake in his mouth. "Hey y/n". The gang said in unison.

I sat down next to Dallas and he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I blushed as I leaned onto him. I whispered in his ear and said, "Dal I thought were weren't going to tell them yet?" "Nah I think we should baby it's pretty obvious anyway." He whispered back caressing my cheek softly. I nodded in reply.

The whole gang looked towards me and Dallas in shock. I was a blushing mess. "Woah, since when were y'all a thing?" Two-Bit asked drinking his beer.  "We've been dating for a while now." I said blushing and hiding in Dally's neck. "Alright get it guys!"Steve and Soda whooped for us. Dallas smirked and pecked my lips softly.

Everyone was so happy for us and wouldn't stop teasing all the time especially Two-Bit and Steve. I love these guys so much I couldn't be happier.