Dallas

A LOUD KNOCK ON YOUR window jolts you awake, you were just getting a good sleep when something had to interrupt you

A LOUD KNOCK ON YOUR window jolts you awake, you were just getting a good sleep when something had to interrupt you. You turned around to face your window and you opened it, just to be face to face with Dallas.

"Dally what hell are you doing?! It's so late!" You said in a hushed tone. "Hey doll, I just missed you that's all." He said with a small smirk. You playfully rolled your eyes at him as you let him inside your room.

Dally left the window open a little bit before climbing into your bed. You closed the curtains and turned to face Dally. "Dally you gotta stop sneaking into my room in the middle of the night, we're gonna get caught." You said with a soft sigh. You loved when Dally would pay you a visit in secret but you really didn't want to get caught by your parents.

"It's alright, don't worry about it baby we won't get in trouble. I just can't help but come and see you." He said as he caressed your cheeks softly. "Okay." You replied leaning into his embrace.

Both of you fell asleep cuddling against each other with the sound of the soft breeze from your window.