002. Lia vs Mina Myoung

Lia walks around the fight zone with a microphone to her mouth

Lia walks around the fight zone with a microphone to her mouth. She makes her way to Deep N Dap confidently and looks over at Mina Myoung. "As the weakest dancer, I pick Mina Myoung from Deep N Dap." Lia say when she was in front of Mina.

Mina gets up instantly, like she knew she was going to go for her. Miyoko starts up with Kirsten since this is such a cool battle. Enemies versing each other. "I'm so excited." Miyoko tells her teammates. Lia starts dancing since she was going first.

Lia does a move where she leans down, which makes Miyoko freak out. "Ahh!" Miyoko runs to the other side of the fight zone and jumps up in the air while clapping her hands. "WOW!" Miyoko says aloud shocked.

Mina walks over to Lia and starts dancing and accidentally hits Lia's head. "Whoa!" Miyoko screams not expecting that. Redy glares at Miyoko before going back and cheering Lia on. Lia tries to move back and pushes Mina away which ticks Mina off.

She turns around and goes to do something to Lia. Mina goes back in Lia's face while everyone tells them to not touch. Miyoko scrunches her face and goes beside the BEBE squad. "This is scary!" Miyoko says to herself.

Lia's turn was over and it was now Mina's turn. Mina takes her hat and hoodie off showing a crop top underneath. Miyoko looks away shocked. "wow." Miyoko mutters before looking again. Mina poses in front of the judges before going back to the center to dance again.

"She's been waiting for this moment!" Miyoko exclaims. Mina goes in front of the leaning down Lia and starts dancing in front of her. Mina puts her leg over Lia while dancing, Mina moves behind Lia and starts twerking which makes Miyoko scrunch her face.

Mina starts kicking her feet up and up and turns around and continues to dance again. Miyoko was beside Bada when Miyoko started jumping up and down the air again. Bada smiles before watching Mina dance again.

"Isn't she good?" Miyoko nudges Bada for her to know she's talking about her. "Yeah, she's really confident." Bada smirks still watching Mina move. "Would you battle her?" Miyoko says looking over to Bada. "Yeah, maybe I'll battle her." Bada looks back at Miyoko.

Miyoko looks flustered, her face and ears turn red and Miyoko looks anywhere but Bada so she would notice. Mina twerks in front of Lia and Lia moves back. Miyoko laughs at the thought. "Did she fart?"

Tatter and Lusher begin to laugh while Cheche claps her hands while smiling at Miyoko's joke. Miyoko says bye to the group before walking away and going to her own. Audrey and Latrice smile at Miyoko. "We saw the whole thing. What was up with the blushing miyoko?" Latrice teases Miyoko, who just looks away like nothing happened before smiling again.

Redy stared at the two, her hands slowly lowering with the sign with the '1MILLION' on it. She glares at Miyoko as she walks back to her group. Redy gritted her teeth, annoyed of Miyoko "She's always getting in the way." Redy mutters under her breath

" Redy mutters under her breath