007. JAM REPUBLIC vs MANNEQUEEN

Miyoko's point of view

Kirsten and I were walking downstairs since it was our time to pick a company I guess. "Down the stairs we go." I say, holding onto Kirsten's arm for no reason. Kirsten and I decided to go to HYBE since why not.

Funky Y, Cera, Mina Myoung, and Locker Zee were down here already. Kirsten and I sat down on one of the chairs. "of the three crews, only two crews can face each other." The person behind the camera tells us.

I nod my head understanding what he's saying. "The crews will fight each other using the song to determine which two crews will ultimately face off. We'll give you 30 seconds of music to battle with. Create a choreography you can definitely win with."

After that, Kirsten and I went back to our hideout and decided to start practicing as soon as possible. We were lucky enough to do it in the fight zone. It was really easy to do it and catch on with what we were doing.

All of us go back to the fight zone and sit down because we were just going to be showing what we did i guess. "It's the day of the song battle for the Kpop Deathmatch Mission. The agencies chosen by 3 crews, which need to be reduced by 2 are JYP, which has 1MILLION, BEBE, and Tsuba Kill. and Hype, which has Deep N Dap, Jam Republic, and MANNEQUEEN. The results of the song battle to pick two crews for a song. Will be chosen by your own votes."

"Vote for the one crew you think should be eliminated because they did not express the song well. Starting now, we will start the song battle for HYBE." I clap my hands excitedly knowing we will be dancing first.

"Jam Republic, please come to the stage." We all go on the stage by the back of it, I put my hair up into a high ponytail with my bangs falling out of it. I knew it made me hot. We all got into our starting pose and started moving when the music started playing.

When we finished I smiled happily and high five Latrice to show my happiness. Next was MANNEQUEEN. I sit down and drink my water. Since I was sitting beside Kirsten I put my legs on her lap and continue to drink my water.

I was quiet while Emma was talking about MANNEQUEEN's dancing and how it was kpop-ish but very different. After MANNEQUEEN it was Deep N Dap. I watched carefully because it looked pretty glum.

"Starting now, we will start voting for the HYBE song battle. Excluding Deep N Dap, jam republic, and MANNEQUEEN, the five crews will vote." I lean my head on the stair rail behind me and close my eyes.

I really needed to sleep since I barely got any because of the practice. "The results are in, of Deep N Dap, Jam Republic, and MANNEQUEEN, which two crews will face each other with a HYBE song."

"Here are the results of the vote." On the screen it showed Deep N Dap. i turned to Deep N Dap in shock, my eyes widened and my mouth was ajar. "They got eliminated?" I ask the platinum blonde.