Gather The Guard

It's December 14th, The dawn of the day looked over the lands. Instead of peace, the Pridelands was bitter in joy. It could be said that the Savanna has become more wild then the reign of Scar all those years ago.

The Guard has a lot of work on their limited paws in limited time. Rafiki was on his way to the tree of life on some "personal matters" so the guard couldn't go to him for advice. 

Kion called Ono to the lair as soon as the sun rose. "Ono, I want you to gather the guard as fast as you can. I have a important topic to talk about." Kion requested. "Yes Kion, I'll gather them." Ono says while flying into the sky.

Uno flies to Big Springs to get bestie first. Bestie was Singing with the Bellow Fellows but he sounded drained. "Bestie" Called Ono. Bestie let's out a yawn and mumbles "What is it, Ono?" Kion is gathering the guard at a lair. You need to go there." "Alright Ono, I'll start walking there." Bestie responded. "Roger that, I'm heading to Fuli's cave then Hakuna Matata Falls. See you there at the lair."

Ono flies to Fuli's Den but she wasn't there. "Hmm, where did she go? Oh well, I'll get Bunga then look for her." Ono thought to himself.

He arrives at Hakuna Matata Falls and spots Bunga talking to Fuli, She seemed annoyed. "Oh come on Fuli, I know you do." Bunga snickered. "NO I DONT, BUNGA!" Fuli screamed.

Ono lands in front of them and asked. "What's going on here?" "Nothing Ono." Fuli replied in a worried voice. "Nothing? If you think Fuli liking K-" Bunga stopped when Fuli put her paw over his mouth. "Bunga, Don't continue or I'll put my paw over your mouth again. Understood?" Bunga nod his head and Fuli removed her paw.

"Yeah, it's nothing Ono..." Fuli stated, stuttering a bit  "Okay.... Well, Kion wants the Lion Guard at the lair for an important meeting. That's why I'm here" Ono explained. "Ok lets not keep him waiting" Fuli stated. "Affirmative" Ono agrees and flies towards the lair.

Bunga chuckled and joked, "Yeah, Don't want to keep your handsome Lion waiting." Fuli snatched her head back and yelled "BUNGA!" He looked at her puzzled. "What?" She just shook her head and they continued walking....