The Meeting

Kion is sitting Impatiently outside the lair. Waiting for The Guard to show up. His anxiety from the previous nights is boiling up like an active volcano. All of a sudden, he hears a loud roar-like noise within the bushes. He gets in a defensive position while shouting "WHO'S THERE? SNOW I MEAN, SHOW YOURSELF!"

"Woah, easy there Kion, didn't mean to alarm you." said a familiar voice. "Oh Bestie it's you." Kion said, giving out a calming sigh. "Yep, the one and only." He responded. Then he started to look around the entrance for the others and he didn't see them. "I'm the first one? I really thought Fuli, Ono, or Bunga would be here before me." He stated. "They might be moving slower than usual being tired from the crazy Christmas problems, But CAN THEY HURRY UP THOUGH!" Kion exclaimed

Kion suddenly spots Ono from above and calls. "Ono! Come down here!" Ono lands in-front of kion on a small rock near the entrance of the lair. "Where are Fuli and Bunga?" Kion asked. "They were following right behind me, they should be here any moment." Ono explained. Just then Fuli and Bunga came into view. "Sorry we're late Kion. I'm just tired from patrol yesterday. I couldn't run that fast. Fuli stated while giving a slight yawn. "Awww, how cute she is when she yawns." Kion thought.

"So kion, why did you call for us?" Bunga asked him. Kion cleared his throat and began speaking. "Well, we all know we are tired from these stupid events that Christmas has brought. From all these crazy assignments that we have to do to get Christmas ready, like the tree and decorating pride rock. We also have these animals calling us for the stupidest of this like which leaf or berry to get or stuff like that."

"Yeah it's getting tiring" Bunga stated. "I agree Bunga, for once. I hate to admit but my legs are getting tired from all this running with little rest." Fuli replied. "It's getting hard to spend time with my pod or have a nice relaxing mud bath with all these missions" Bestie proclaimed. "It's getting exhausting flying off what it seems every minute for something that actually don't need our attention but what can we do? We have to do our patrols and it's our duty to see about the Pridelands animals." Uno questions.

"We can just not answer them and sleep." Bunga mentions. "BUNGA!" Everyone yelled. "What?" He responds confused."Even though we are tired we can't just ignore our patrols or their calls to help, maybe we can do something about the extra tasks we have to do" Kion states.

"Why not ask Simba to help arrange something that can give us less stress on our duties?" Fuli suggested. "Fuli, He gave us the order to decorate Pride rock and everything around it but lets go have a talk with him" Kion replied. "Maybe he can find animals to help us decorate while we are on patrols." Bestie stated. "It would make things easier for us." Uno stated. "I still think my idea is better but okay." Bunga stated, Everyone looked at him with disbelief.

"Alright let's go have a talk with the king" Fuli stated. Kion nodded and the rest of the guard started walking towards Pride rock's path when all of a sudden they heard a hyena's laugh. "Oh what now" Fuli asked. "Uno, can you check it out?" Kion asked. "Affirmative." He responded. He then swoops up to the sky then spots the hyenas in the zebras grazing grounds. "Hapana, Janja and his hyenas are in the pridelands and they are about to attack the zebras!" Uno exclaimed.  "Okay, we will deal with the hyenas then we will go talk to my dad." Kion stated. Everyone nodded their heads. Kion looks back at his team and then starts to yell. "Till the pride lands end!" Everyone starts to run while yelled "Lion guard defend!"