●Characters and Prologue●

Shaurya Sharma
30 years old smoking hot and a sunshine boy not interested in marriage. Grade A businessman CEO of his own Sharma corporations.

Ishika Mehra 24 years old a very kind and gentle woman she is someone who always carries herself as the most confident person

Ishika Mehra
24 years old a very kind and gentle woman she is someone who always carries herself as the most confident person. She's a top rated lawyer and runs her own firm successfully.

Other characters Raj and anika sharma (parents of shaurya)Aman and rashmi mehra (parents of ishika)Amit mehra (ishika's brother)Yash Sharma (shaurya's younger brother)

Other characters
Raj and anika sharma (parents of shaurya)
Aman and rashmi mehra (parents of ishika)
Amit mehra (ishika's brother)
Yash Sharma (shaurya's younger brother)

Shreya mehta (ishika's bestfriend)
Aarav Shah (Shaurya's bestfriend)

Prologue

I was sitting in my room all ready to get married to the love of my life in few hours.
I came out of my chain of thoughts as i heard some voices they were my parents. As they came in all tensed.

What's wrong mumma?! I knew something bad has happened still i asked.

Please don't feel sad dear but y-y-yash ran a-away. She said stuttering.

I exactly understood what has happened but still I asked her stuttering. "r-ran away what d-do y-you mean mumma"?!

"You know what it means dear" she said engulfing me in a warm hug.

The moment she hugged me i felt like everything was over all my dreams were shattered to core and there was only one question i needed an answer to as why did he ran away?! didn't he loved me?! Tears started flowing from my eyes as i hugged my mother tightly.

Few minutes later as i was calmed down my mother sat beside me and after hearing what she said i was completely blank as to what should I do.

"Marry shaurya ishi beta" she said.
How can i marry him mom he's the elder brother of the person i was supposed to marry?! I said completely shocked.

Please dear he is the only person who'll marry you without any condition cause if you don't get married today everyone will think ill of you and people will gossip as to why the groom ran away from his own marriage even when it was a love marriage. Please dear think about it with a clear head we are doing for your own good. She said cupping my cheeks.

But mumma he is almost 7-8 years older than me. I said

Dear, age doesn't matter if he's a good person at heart and we all know we have seen him around during the marriage functions he not a bad person you can get to know him after getting married. She said expecting a positive response from me.

Okay mumma I'll do it. I said as i stood up to go out in the mandap for starting the marriage rituals.
_________________________________________

Heyy guys this is my first time writing a book please do support me if you liked the story.

Please press on the star it will help me alot.

And if you find any kind of mistake in it please feel free to comment and let me know.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍