Chapter 10

AUTHOR'S POV

"Ha bhai everything's fine tu bata tu kaha gayab tha?" I asked him

"I was on a business trip to US since past 2 months the workload was just too much and my schedule was quite hectic"he replied.

"Phir bhabhi se kab milwa raha h?" Arav asked.

"Well well who's soo eager to meet me? Huh mr.sharma" a voice came from behind arav.

There she was ishika entering shaurya's cabin as she heard arav she replied playfully.

"What are you doing here at this hour ishh?" Shaurya inquired.

"You see I'm the boss there mr.sharma so i can go anywhere during working hours" she replied sarcastically earning a chuckle from arav who was observing them.

"Hey I'm "the bhabhi" you were wishing to meet ishika mehra sharma" ishika said emphasizing on the word bhabhi turning towards arav.

"Hi "bhabhi" arav shah. Shaurya's bestfriend" he replied with same playfulness.

"Oh i see so you are "the arav shah" the single exclusive friend of shaurya" she said making fun of her husband as in these few months she had find out many things about shaurya one of them was that he was way too introverted.

"And the one and only exclusive devar of yours" arav replied joining in with ishika as to make fun of his friend.

After arav said that they both burst into laughter and arav side hugged her in between their laughs.

"Oh stop it you two" shaurya said as to stop them from making fun of him.

"Just look at his face bhabhi" arav said.

"I know right" she replied laughing.

"It looks like as if you guys are bestfriends and I am the third person here" shaurya said as their laughs died down.

"Don't get scared shaurya i won't steal your the only friend from you I'm just bonding with my devar you see" ishika said sarcastically.

"Okay whatever but what brings you here?" Shaurya inquired.

"I came here to offer you a lunch with me like with THE ISHIKA MEHRA. She said sarcastically and saw shaurya smirking.

"Now what has happened that's making you smirk like that?" She asked.

"So you are here to ask me out on a date?" He asked amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Don't think so highly of yourself shaurya I'm just asking you for a lunch cause i know you always skip your meals every now and then" she replied.

"Now we even have arav with us"
"You are coming right?" I asked turning towards arav.

"Well ofcourse I won't miss the chance" he replied and they all went to a nice restaurant.

Ishika's POV

The moment we got here i could feel that all of the employees were way too attentive to us for god knows what reason after ordering our food we started chatting
"So what do you do btw?" I asked arav.

"I run a business of hotel chains" he replied.

"That means is your family THE SHAHS known for the famous hotel chains business in the country. I exclaimed.

"Yeah that's us". He replied chuckling

"Does that mean this is your restaurant too?" I asked him to which he nodded.

"Tabhi mai bolu sare employees suddenly itne attentive kese hogye the moment we came here" i said as I got to know the reason behind their weird behaviour.

"Shaurya kya hua ap itne shant kyu baithe huye h even you can talk to him after all he is your bestfriend don't mind me at all" i asked shaurya in a teasing tone.

"Tum chup rahogi tab toh mai kuch bolunga jabse aayi ho baate hi nai khatam hori tumhari aur tu bhabhi se kya mila bhai ko puch bhi nai raha h hadd h matlab meri toh koi value hi nai h" shaurya ranted to both of them.

Then suddenly ishika rise from her chair and gave him a tight hug as he pretended to be angry. Even though ishika was the kind of girl to always go around and act mischievously and make everyone laugh she was the most extroverted person and she never gave a damn about hurting anybody's feelings but since past few months she had developed this unknown feeling for shaurya which made her think that she can never make shaurya upset because in these 5 and half months of their marriage she had started depending on shaurya for her happiness so yeah even though she goes around bickering with shaurya all the time she always manages to put a smile on his cute face while he also did that every small thing which always made his ishh smile.

"Okay I'm sorry shaurya i promise we won't tease you anymore" she said.

"Chal yaar bhai i know tu natak kar raha h tu apni biwi ko bana sakta h mujhe nai" arav said as he knew his bestfriend inside out.

Few seconds later shaurya burst out laughing "see i made a fool out of you" shaurya teased ishika and she gave him a very annoyed look on her face.

Then their food arrived and all three of them ate it peaceful bickering with each other.
"Okay guys I'll leave now i need to get back to my office"

"It was nice meeting you bhabhi" arav said while hugging both of them.

"Nice meeting you too arav. Bbyee" ishika replied as arav left from there and shaurya and ishika went to their car and left for shaurya's office.

"Okay byee shaurya I'll meet you at home have a good day ahead" ishika said as she was leaving to get into her car to get to the firm to which she was blessed with a very genuine smile by shaurya.
_________________________________________

Shaurya's POV

It was 8PM and i was on my way to home as i entered the gate i saw ishh coming out of her car as she turned around and saw me entering she waved at me with an ear to ear smile.

I parked my car and walked towards her as she was waiting for me and we entered the house together and threw ourselves on the sofa as we both were hell tired we decided to order pizza for dinner tonight as no one had the energy to cook now after ordering on call we went to our room to freshen up.
_________________________________________
So guys how was the chapter how do you like it please please start voting

_________________________________________So guys how was the chapter how do you like it please please start voting

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍