part- 10

Divya: ahhhhhh.....
Veer was standing at the door with half sleep and was half naked. He was only wearing pyjama without any shirt. Miska put her hand on Divya mouth.
Miska: chup chila kyu rahi hai koi galat samjhega
Divya: rehne de sab tere jese nahi hote dirty minded
Miska: bol to ese rahi hai jese tera dimag to dhud ka dhula hai or tu chilla to ese rahi hai jese tune usse pehle ese nahi dekha.....
Veer was still in his sleep then Miska look at him and hit on back of his head.....
Miska: teko sharam nahi aati abhi bhi nahi pehen raha t-shirt
Divya close her eyes but Miska was standing casually standing there Divya saw her and close her eyes also with her hand.
Divya: shameless
Miska: he is my brother
Divya: still.....
Veer come in his sense when Miska hit him. He was shocked and close the door on their face......Divya remove her hand from both of their eyes and they both look at each other and then at the door.

Meanwhile

With Divya's scream Prem sit on his bed with suddenness with wide open eyes and saw veer standing shocked back facing the door.....
Prem: bhai tu ladki kab se ban gaya...
Veer: (look at him) ladki....
Prem: nahi hai to ladkiyo jese chilla kyu raha hai....
Veer: abe pagal me nahi chillaya tha vo Divya ki aavaz thi....
Prem: DIVYA.....(looking here and there) vo kaha hai
Veer: (tell him everything while wearing his shirt) le bhai tu bhi pehen le (giving him his shirt)
prem: hmm
Prem was wearing his shirt but veer open the door...

Veer: what are you doing here at this time-
Miska: let's us come inside first (pushing his aside)
Veer: meri koi izat hi nahi hai...
(Miska went inside but Divya was still standing at the door...) aap kyu bahar khadi hai maharani aap bhi aaiye (he bow to her she giggle and while entering she pat his head)
Divya: dhanyvad sipahi...
They both saw prem closing the button of his shirt....while veer was closing door....
Miska: oye bander what are you doing
Prem: can't you see jangli billi i am wearing my shirt
Miska: tumne bhi aapni shirt nahi pehni thi....
Divya: or veer ne bhi nahi pehni thi
Miska: tum dono ek hi room me akele
Divya: without any shirt
Miska: and in the same bed
Divya: it means
They both look at each other and then at them
Divya+Miska: IT MEANS YOU BOTH ARE-
Veer+prem: NOOOOOO.....isse aage ek or shabad nahi....WE ARE NOT GAY IT'S OUR HABIT (they were shouting at each other Divya and Miska saw their both reaction and started to laugh....)

Miska: we know that you are not gay...
Divya: we were just kidding but you two....(they again brust into laugh)
Veer+prem: ok now stop laughing it's not that funny and tell us why are you here....

Divya: ohhhk....so the thing is (tells the whole matter of Geet and Sidharth)
Veer: sooo....he loves her...
Divya+Miska+prem: hmm hmm (nodded)
Veer:(look at them) kya hmm hmm... itna sab hi gaya tum teeno ko pata tha bit kisi ne mujhe nahi bataya....
Prem: chod na yaar ab kya kare
Veer: hum kya karenge jo karenge vo karenge
Divya: are buddu.... vo hame bhi pata hai jo karna hai vo karenge but we have to help sid to confess her....
Miska: kesi kesi baate karte hai ye dono (whisper to prem)
Prem: vahi jo karna hai vo karenge chiiiiii....(whispered back to her)
Divya and veer look at them and ask
Divya: tum dono ke paas koi idea hai
(They both sit straight and shake their head in no) hmmm
Veer: mere pass hai (three look at him like the had seen a ghost) what!
Divya: tumhe idea aaya hai tumhare pass dimag hai idea ke liye
(Miska and prem laugh silently)
Veer: had hai yaar me nahi bata raha ab
Divya: tum dono chup (to Miska and prem they both stop laughing) or tum sorry tum...tum batao apna idea
Veer: ohkkk....so tomorrow.....(he tell his idea) that's it .....
Divya, prem and Miska started to clap listening to his idea....
Miska: nice idea...
Prem: proud of you bro
Divya: hmm hmm good chalo tume itna dimag to hai vese mene jab ye bola tha ki tumhare pass idea ke liye dimag bhi hai-
Veer: i know you were kidding
Divya: nahi nahi me serious thi (smile) (Miska and prem again started laughing silently while veer glare at Divya who was smiling at him innocently)