FEO 21

Jungkook smiles as he walked out of the car

Jungkook smiles as he walked out of the car. He stared at the familiar place he and Taehyung used to go to whenever they wanted to meet. The reason they found this place? Well...

Jungkook huffs as he sat as he looked around the place. He had ran away after being scolded by his parents for meeting with Taehyung. Although they supported him with being gay, they didn't want him dating Taehyung due to the other's history.

Taehyung used to date a lot, but changed when he had met Jungkook. He stopped with everything, his drinking, his smoking and dating everyone around. He had changed just so he could be with Jungkook.

Before agreeing to date Taehyung, Jungkook had some deals with him. If he was able to change, stop with all of his doings with his life, he will be answered. Taehyung being the desperate guy he was, did what the younger wanted and did it all.

So, now Jungkook is here, near a very beautiful lake with the sun hitting the water, making it look mesmerizing. He had called Taehyung, asking him to meet with him as he wanted someone to comfort him.

Now, this was how this place became special for them.

Taehyung smiles as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook.
"I remember how this place became so special for us" Taehyung says, smiling. As the two has their moment, Jaeheen and Taekyu watches them, with big smiles on their faces.
"I love seeing them happy" They both smiled, nodding at each other.

"Please always be like this"