FEO 23

Jungkook rushes out of the car, startling the twins awake

Jungkook rushes out of the car, startling the twins awake. Taehyung looked back at them, he gave them an apologetic smile.
"What happened? Why is papa rushing?" Jaeheen asks, rubbing her eyes.
"There's something that we didn't expect to happen" Taehyung says and they frowned.

"Your grandma and grandpa is in the house" Taehyung says and Jaeheen became fully awake now. She got out of the car and ran inside. The two is left outside in the car and Taehyung receives a message from Jungkook, telling him to not go yet and wait.

Jungkook greets and hugs his parents as he got in. Another person walked in and they're met with Jaeheen, who looked like she just woke up.
"Where did you two go?" Mrs Jeon asks, smiling as she looked at the two.
"Well, we had some vacation... Mom, dad... I'm also gonna show you guys something" Jungkook says and they nodded, frowning.

"What is it?" Mr Jeon asks as he stared at his son and granddaughter.
"Well..." Jungkook says and sent the message for Taehyung to come in with Taekyu. There was a knock on the door and it opened. Mr and Mrs Jeon looked at who it was and is shocked to see the familiar face.

"Hello, Mr Jeon... Mrs Jeon" Taehyung says, bowing, Taekyu copying him.
"T-Taehyung?" Mrs Jeon stuttered and Taehyung nodded, staring at her.
"But... But I thought you left? You were somewhere else" She says, shocked.

"Why? Because you and mom planned it?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook looked at him.
"Planned what?" Mr Jeon asks, not knowing what the two were meaning.
"Dad... Mom and Mrs Kim planned about separating me and Taehyung, along with your other grandchild... They took the car accident as a chance to make it look like I died and that Taehyung left me" Jungkook explains and Mrs Jeon gulped, giving her husband a look.

"Is it true?"