Ch - 1 Some past incident

Welcome My Angles 😇😇

This is the very first chapter of This book . I hope you will Like it 💞 .

And forgive your Author if she had done any mistakes.

So without further delay ......

Let's begin the chapter

Enjoy 😊

Vanni's POV :

Vanni's POV :

My life has now become like the pages of a notebook . Whenever and Whatever people think , they just come and write on it . And me , the biggest stupid or you can say a coward, just happily accept the words written on it without any complaint . And do you know why this happens ? This happens because the pen of my life is in the hands of others not in mine anymore .

"I have become a living corpse. All my hopes, dreams, and desires have died alongside me. I've strangled my happiness with my own hands."

"My papa hates me, hates me to the core, a depth immeasurable. He believes I am the cause of my mama's death, and I can't help but think he might be right. If I hadn't insisted on going there that day, my mama might still be with us- with my papa, my family, and me. That day, Papa lost his wife because of me. My family lost their daughter-in-law because of me, and I lost everything due to my stubbornness."

" I am such a curse to my father . But am i really ? "

"Whenever I remember that day, my soul trembles. How brutally they killed my mama in front of my eyes, and also how they..."

:

With all these thoughts, my breathing started becoming heavier, sweat beads formed on my forehead, my throat was drying, and my eyelids began to close. Here again , I was having a panic attack.

Thud !!

After some moments, her bedroom door opened, and a beautiful lady in her 50s entered. However, upon seeing the scene in front of her, she started screaming.

Author's POV :

"Gudiya, see what I..." Vedika ji stopped speaking after seeing the scene in front of her eyes.
( Gudiya means doll )

She immediately ran to Vaani , who was sitting on the ground struggling with her breathing .

" Gudiya.... Gudiya Calm down , Calm down my baccha .. " she said by holding her from her shoulder and caressing her back .

"Gudiya... Gudiya, calm down, calm down, my baccha," she said, holding her from the shoulder and caressing her back.

"I c-can't, b-bad...i...ma...ma," Vaani said, struggling with her breath.

" You can beta , you can . Just try toh " Vedika ji said while seeing her daughter in this pain .

Vaani then rested her head on Vedika ji's shoulder. Vedika ji thought maybe Vaani had calmed down a little, which is why she leaned on her. So, Vedika ji began caressing her back while saying some sweet words. After some time, she noticed that Vaani was not showing any movement. She got Panicked, she didn't even realize that, from that very moment, Vaani had lost consciousness on her shoulder. Vedika ji started tapping her face and calling her name.