Ch - 12 Why Do you Call me Blossom 🌸 ??

Hello Lovies 🤗🤠

Here is a new Update , Enjoy !!! 🐱🌸

Happy Reading 📖

जाने तू कहाँ है
उड़ती हवा पे तेरे, पैरों के निशाँ देखे
जाने तू कहाँ है
उड़ती हवा पे तेरे, पैरों के निशाँ देखे
ढूँढा है ज़मीं पे, जाना है फ़लक पे
सारे आसमाँ देखे
मिल जा कहीं समय से परे
समय से परे.. मिल जा कहीं
तू भी अँखियों से कभी मेरी अँखियों की सुन
सुरीली अँखियों वाले, सुना है तेरी अँखियों से

VANNI'S POV :-

As his words danced delicately in the air, I found myself unable to swallow the lump lodged in my throat

As his words danced delicately in the air, I found myself unable to swallow the lump lodged in my throat. Each syllable seemed to ignite a unique sensation in the depths of my being, sending a delightful shiver through my lower abdomen. His husky tone, like velvet caressing my ears, stirred a moist warmth within my core, a sensation that seemed to envelop me whenever he drew near.

For what felt like an eternity, I remained ensnared in his gaze, unable to tear my eyes away from the captivating landscape of his face. His features, beautiful and captivating , exuded a timeless elegance that left me breathless. From the slender slope of his nose to the razor-sharp edge of his jawline, every contour spoke of an undeniable allure. His brows, thick and expressive, framed eyes that held the mysteries of a thousand lifetimes, while his lashes brushed against his skin like the delicate wings of a butterfly.

But it was his lips that held me captive, a masterpiece of perfection that begged to be savored. As I dared to entertain the forbidden fantasy of his kiss, a wave of sensation washed over me, leaving me trembling in its wake.

Caught in my reverie, I hadn't noticed his piercing gaze until it was too late. A smirk played upon his lips, casting me into a whirlwind of embarrassment as I realized the intensity of my scrutiny.

"Damn it," I cursed inwardly, chastising myself for being so transparent in my desire.

To alleviate the tension, I gently queried, " Sachi mai , mai khud Chad ke jaa sakti hun aapko Ye muskil karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai . You yourself see there is more 70 stairs are left to climb . How could you mange to climb the stairs while carrying me . It will be very difficult for you . "

( "Truly, I can ascend myself; there's no need for you to undertake this challenge.You yourself see there is more 70 stairs are left to climb . How could you mange to climb the stairs while carrying me . It will be very difficult for you . " )