Chapter 50

-Beyoncé

Wednesday

Wednesday

*

Today is the day when I will be meeting Usher at the studio. I intend to have a conversation with Meeka about her unacceptable action of sharing my address without my permission. Additionally, I am not pleased with Usher's unexpected appearance, despite his apology. This has already created another negative impression of him in my mind.

"Don't do too much, Meeka has a mouth on her." Megan said.

Megan and I are constantly on FaceTime, and I gave her permission to call me every day, which she has been doing since I returned home. But, I have no complaints about it as I enjoy talking to her.

"I don't give a fuck." I stated.

Megan laughed. "Calm down, baby."

"I'm being serious here because this girl is deceitful and pretends to be a genuine friend. But, her true nature is questionable. I don't dislike her entirely, but I don't like her ways. I don't express my reservations openly because I'm not rude, but it's not acceptable for her to share my address without permission. Instead, she should have shared my phone number with him." I said to Megan as I walked into my secret studio.

"True." Megan agreed. "Just don't get into a fight Beyoncé, 'cause I'm not there to jump in if I have to."

"I don't plan on fighting anybody today. I'm just gonna be straightforward and let her know." I said

I have a memory of Megan and I creating a song for pure enjoyment in my studio, but I chose not to share it online to avoid any misconceptions about our relationship. However, now that Megan and I are openly together, I plan on uploading it as a delightful surprise for her.

"What ya doingggg?" Megan asked.

I smiled at her. "You'll see!"

I uploaded the song on YouTube and I heard Megan's phone vibrating, which made me assume that she had enabled my post notifications. Hopefully, she will notice the new video on YouTube.

"You made a new song?" Megan asked.

"Mhm.. go listen to it." I told her.

Megan started listening to it. "Wait...."

I giggled.

"Oh, my godddd!!!! I forgot about this Beyoncé!!!!" Megan was in shock. "I can't believe you actually uploaded this!!! It's been so many years."'