Chapter 11

The four ladies went to the parlor to rest after indulging their appetites for food and drink before returning to the ball. After enjoying some delectable food and being in a good mood, Rachel and her friends decided to play a game of charades because they thought the ball party was boring.

[Charades is a game in which you select a category, hold a paper up to your forehead so that your friends can see the word or phrase, but you can't, and then they try to get you to guess what the word or phrase is by simply showing an action.]

There was no knowledge of this game in the empire before Rachel introduced it to her friends, but it quickly gained popularity thanks to its original concept. When she created this game in the north, Rachel attained the goddess level.

Once Simon and his friends learned that they were playing charades, the other noble women joined them in the parlor as well. The two groups engaged in a fierce battle, and Rachel is not having a lucky day today as they had already lost three times. The loser must finish a glass of champagne from the bottom up.

After drinking four glasses of champagne, Rachel knew she was close to being intoxicated and asked Anne to cover for her while she went to the restroom. Simon was supposed to follow her, but she declined his invitation and reassured him that she would soon return.

As soon as she stepped out of the restroom, she became disoriented by the parlors on the left and right sides of the hallway. Since it all seemed the same to her, she chose the right side. The parlor was deserted when she walked in, and she could see the balcony.

'Let's get some air to calm my dizziness.' Rachel went to the balcony and breathed in the refreshing breeze.

While savoring the refreshing fragrance of lily flowers wafting from the garden below, she inexplicably felt a shiver at the back of her neck. Just as she was about to turn around to check if there was someone else on the balcony, a deep voice emanated from behind, causing her body to flinch.

"I wasn't aware that the lady knew about this place. Do you realize that this is a private space?" With a furrowed brow, the duke gave her a stern look.

Rachel felt a chill down her spine upon hearing the deep, cold voice. She swiftly turned, inadvertently stepping on her dress and losing her balance.

Anticipating a fall, she braced for impact, but instead, a sturdy arm caught hold of her waist.

When she turned to see the face of her savior, she noticed an exceedingly handsome man. His hair was as dark as the night sky, and his deep ruby eyes were fixed intently on her.

"Whoa! Are you even real? I've never seen such a handsome man," she exclaimed, reaching out with her hand to touch his face.

Maybe she's dreaming right now! Encountering such extraordinary beauty is not an everyday occurrence. She's too intoxicated to even recognize that the person she's touching is the highest nobility of the north.

Without heeding the dangerous warning flashing in her mind, Rachel confidently touches the man's face.

As her warm hands make contact with his face, he flinches. She emits a very sweet fragrance, causing his blood to boil furiously.

The lady in his hands is exceptionally attractive, and it feels as if his soul is being drawn out of him through her crystal-clear eyes. She was so different in the capital; he cringes every time he sees her due to her crude mannerisms and heavy makeup.

So, what has changed between then and now? Did she acquire a potion to entice the northern nobles in some way? However, she didn't possess any potion magic; as the most powerful guardian in the empire, he would undoubtedly be aware if she were using a magic trick.

"Careful, you might be burned where you touch this hand." The duke can't resist the urge to grab hold of the hand that grazed his face, looking at her like he's ready to devour a tasty snack.

'Is it just me, or was I too drunk to notice that his eye turned fiery red?' Rachel giggles.

"Why? Keeping it here would put me in danger?" She chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

She can't figure out why she has the audacity to tease the handsome man in front of her.

The man responded with a sly grin.

"What.... Did he just flash me a smile??" She can almost hear every thud as her heart beats like a drum.

"Well, I'll give you a chance to flee before you have to deal with the consequences," the man whispered dangerously.

Rachel feels like her face is burning but is unable to speak. 'This man seems dangerous, but he's also too attractive to pass up, so whatever! Let's consider leaving later.'

He gripped her waist more tightly, prodding her lips open with his thumb because he couldn't wait for her to respond. He would go insane if he didn't taste this mouth. The duke kissed her just as she was about to speak.

She never anticipated getting kissed, and when he tried to open her mouth, she unconsciously accepted it. It appears that this man is a master at kissing. He bites her tongue and devours her lips simultaneously. She can hear mouthwatering wet sounds, but she doesn't know where they are coming from.

"Hmmm, slurp... slurp..."

Later, she becomes aware that she is the source of the noise. Rachel decided to stop him because she was almost out of breath, but he kept kissing her again, this time deeply and passionately.

He will savor every last drop of honey that comes from this sinful mouth. He would drink all of her saliva because they tasted so sweet.

"Hnnng..."

He wasn't satisfied with just drinking her liquids, so he grabbed one of her large breasts and pinched her nipple while she was still wearing clothes.

"Ah. Ah. hmmm no... please... stop- Ah."

He ignored her and continued kissing her, this time moving from her mouth to her neck.

She had never felt so arouse, and she just let him probe her body. When he pinched her nipple, she experienced a pleasant feeling and tingling in her legs.

Rachel was so intoxicated with his kiss that she was unaware they were already moving out of the balcony. As the passionate kiss went on, he carried her to the bedroom.

As the bedroom door closed, she heard a rustling of clothes. Everything was moving so fast that she is already completely naked in front of him without even realizing it.

"How......"

He then devours her mouth again and proceeds to suck her collarbone, neck down to her cleavage, and suck her protruding right nipple while squeezing the left one.

"Ahh.. hahh..." She arcs her body as if inviting him to suck it more.

Her skin tastes like milk every time he bites into it, and he can't get enough of her body since it tastes so delicious.

He kissed her fiercely, leaving a scarlet dot in her breast, and he really liked it.

'We should add more of this.' While considering branding all over her body, Sebastian's eyes gleam brightly.

He alternately licks her nipple to the left and right as his hand slides down to her thighs and finds the crevice between them.

He tried to force it open, but the woman had no hair down there, and she was already wet. Rachel pushed her body into an arch and trembled when she felt his finger stroke her cunt.

She is unsure of her desires and believes that drinking alcohol allows her to become more impulsive.

His head lowered to her cunt as he took in the scent of her pussy after sensing her wetness.

"Even her pussy smells like a peach blossom." He is eager to consume the nectar and keep sipping till his thirst is quenched.

Her cunt is hairless, and the pink layer is quivering, giving the impression that it's asking him to suck it all in. As his mouth explored the outer layers, his tongue found its way into her clitoris and bit it with his teeth.