~ Defence Against The Dark Arts ~ 🖤🎨

In the realm of magic's might, we gather under moonlit nights,
To learn the art that shields our hearts, Defence Against the Dark Arts ignites.

A few hours later ,
Yn has classes, so she gets ready and leaves her dorm.

Yn's Pov:-
I felt good after I took a nap in my dorm, I had classes to go to, and I was already late. First, i had defence against the dark arts. God, how I hate this class because that Umbitch was gonna teach us now. On made my way towards the class , I stubled upon Pansy.

"Hey Pansy, what class are you going to ?"

"Dark Arts"

"Bro, same"

We made our way to our class and sat down on our respective seats.Everything seemed on until
I felt eyes on me, so I instantly looked behind. I saw that riddle was looking at me. I gave him a sarcastic smile, and he looked away.

" Students, I am your new Defence Against The Dark Arts Teacher as most of you already know. Now, all attention here."

Pansy and I looked at each other and shared a look.

"Ordinary Wizarding Level Examinations. O .W. Ls commonly known as Owls. Study hard, and you will be rewarded. Failed to do so, and the consequences may be ..... Severe."

After that , she distributed books among all the students by a spell.

"Mattheo Riddle's Pov"

"Your previous instruction in this subject had been disturbing uneven, but you'll be pleased to know that from now on , you'll be following a carefully structured Ministry approved course of defensive magic."

After hearing her annoying speech, Granger raised her hand. I quite admired her intellect.

"Yes, Hermione?"

"There is nothing in here about using defensive spells"

"Using spells"
She gave out an annoying chuckle
"I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom."

Well, that took a dark turn. Not teaching how to use spells in defence against the dark arts class in a school of magic. What do they want us to learn? How to Sing and Dance?.

" Are we not going to use magic?"
A red haird boy spoke

"You will be learning about defensive spells in a secure , risk-free way,"

The famous Harry Potter spoke up:

"What use is that if we are gonna be attacked? It won't be risk-free. And how is theory supposed to protect us from what's out there? "

"There is nothing out there. Who do you expect to attack children like yourself ?"

"Well,I don't know. Maybe lord Voldemort."
God, I hate potters. Now everyone was looking at me. I rolled my eyes and just waited for what else was about to be said about my father, and I couldn't even stand up for him cause I knew that they were right.

"And how do you know that the dark Lord is still alive . Whoever told you this is a liar."

After Umbridge stated this , I figured out that she was not able to accept the fact that my father was alive even though the ministry had proven it, and she knew about it.