Chapter 10

Kim Rok Soo faced the monstrous creature with determination, his blade poised for action. The forest, once silent, erupted with the clash of steel and the roars of the grotesque monster. The shadows seemed to dance around them, bearing witness to the unfolding battle.

<The Observer> is munching on popcorns, thoroughly enjoying the spectacle.

<The Observer> says, "Show me what you've got, User00101!"

"Shut up and let me focus!" Rok Soo grumbled, dodging a swipe from the monster's tentacle.

The forest itself seemed to be holding its breath, the ancient trees watching the encounter with an otherworldly curiosity.

Rok Soo, drawing upon the power of "Absorb," countered the creature's attacks with calculated precision. Each clash of steel echoed through the forest, the sound resonating with a strange harmony.

<The Observer> is impressed. "Not bad, not bad at all!"

Rok Soo, still focused on the battle, muttered, "It's all fucking your fault."

As the clash continued, Rok Soo observed the monster's movements. Despite its grotesque appearance, it possessed a strange elegance in its attacks. The forest, it seemed, had birthed a formidable adversary.

<The Observer> is chuckling. "Looks like User00101 is getting serious."

"Of course, I am!" Rok Soo retorted, his movements becoming more fluid and calculated.

The battle reached a critical moment when the monster unleashed a torrent of dark energy, aiming to overwhelm Rok Soo. With a swift maneuver, he evaded the attack and retaliated with a powerful strike.

<The Observer> exclaims, "Nice move! You're really getting the hang of this!"

"Getting the hang of it?" Rok Soo scoffed. "This much is a piece of cake for a person like me."

As the monster's health dwindled, Rok Soo pressed his advantage. The forest, once a silent witness, now vibrated with the clash of wills. The monster, realizing its imminent defeat, unleashed a final desperate attack.

<The Observer> is shouting like a fangirl, "Here comes the climax! Let's see how User00101 handles this."

Rok Soo, with a burst of energy, dodged the final onslaught and delivered the decisive blow. The monster crumbled to the forest floor, dissipating into dust.

{Ding Ding Ding

Quest Completed!

Reward: 1000 coins

total coins : 102100}

Rok Soo, catching his breath, wiped sweat from his brow. "Fuck."

' Are these monsters supposed to disappear like this?'

<The Observer> claps in admiration. "Well done, User00101! That was quite the show."

"Show? I'm not here to entertain you," Rok Soo grumbled, looking around for any signs of further danger.'

<The Observer> is munching on popcorns again. "You may not be here to entertain me, but you're doing a damn good job at it."

"Whatever," Rok Soo muttered, dismissing the System's antics.

As the forest returned to its eerie calm, Rok Soo realized the strange phenomenon—the monsters' fear of him. It intrigued him, but there was little time for contemplation.