Chapter 22- It's Over

Nandini is shocked hearing Manik scream. "Alya" he came running to take Alya in his arms. She fell unconscious. Mukti saw Manik trying to wake up Alya. "Dr. Manik, hurry up let's take her to the emergency ward" she called ward boys to bring stretcher. Manik went behind Alya to accompany her.

"Mukti, what happened?" Abhimanyu asked Mukti who stood there after Manik taking Alya. "That's what I wanted to ask Dr. Nandini" she said to him. "Ma'am galti se Alya gir gayi" she said scared. "Galti se gir gayi ya tumne jaan booch ke giraya?" Mukti raised her voice.

"Why would I try to hurt Alya ma'am?" Nandini said innocently. "Because other than you nobody can do it" Mukti said casually. "But ma'am, I didn't do it intentionally" Nandini is almost on verge of tears. "Mukti leave it, usne kaha na that she didn't do it intentionally" Abhimanyu said to Mukti. Aryaman and Cabir came there.

"I don't know tum junior doctors ka problem kya hai! Either you will chill in cafeteria or create drama in the hospital, do you think this is your college? Pehle ye Aryaman aur Ab tum!" Mukti shouted on them. Abhimanyu didn't even try to cool her down as he didn't want her to think that he's trying to rule her.

"Kya hua ma'am?" Cabir asked having no clue about what she is talking about. "Nandini pushed Alya, she fell down and she's injured. I think she got hurt on her shoulder" Mukti said to them. "What! Nandini aisa nahi kar sakti" Aryaman said. "I wish I could believe the same that my junior doctors will not do it but unfortunately I had witnessed it" Mukti declared.

"But ma'am aapko kuch galat faymi hogaya hoga" Cabir tried to tell Mukti but she didn't hear him. "Hadd ho gaya main aur nahi dekhungi, be ready Nandini to hear my action, this time it will be more serious than you actually think" Nandini is scared and she didn't talk. Mukti left from there and Abhimanyu followed her.

"Mukti tum kya karne wali ho?" Abhimanyu asked Mukti. "Please Abhi, don't try to convince me now saying that she didn't do it intentionally, I saw her, Dr. Manik too saw everything, you can ask him" she said seriously. He smiled looking at her. "What! I'm I looking weird?" she asked checking her face on phone.

"No, you actually explained something you are thinking and pretty predicted what I wanted to say and this is what friends generally do, congratulations Dr. Mukti we can be friends" he lifted his hand to hi-fi with her. "Abhimanyu can't you be serious?" she asked him. "I will sue her this time, this kind of behavior is not allowed here" Abhimanyu thought that Mukti is serious about Nandini.

"Tumhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha Nandini!" Cabir sighed. "Jo hua so hua, Nandini we'll take care of it" Aryaman assured her. "But I didn't do it Aryaman" she said as they believed she pushed Alya. "Why don't you believe me? I didn't push Alya" Nandini cried unable to hold back her tears.

"Nandini stop crying" Aryaman consoled her. "I didn't hurt Alya, why don't you trust me" she said. "Nandini we saw you and Navya arguing over Alya" Cabir said to Nandini. "Yes Navya ne kuch kiya hi nahi you accused her with no reason" Cabir said. "You shouldn't have talked like that with Navya" Aryaman sighed.

So you also think that I'm wrong" Nandini felt offended. "Aisa nahi hai Nandini" Aryaman tried to explain and Navya came there. "Trust me Nandini, Alya ne kuch nahi kiya she was there to apologize you" she said not knowing about Alya.

"Navya, Alya is injured and she's taking treatment" Cabir said. Nurse came there and called Nandini. "Dr. Nandini, Dr. Shrivastav is calling you" she said and left. Abhimanyu thought of informing Manik about Nandini. He went to meet Manik and saw Ishitha shouting on a ward boy.

"Dr. Ishitha ma'am, Is everything okay?" he asked her and she seemed to be in no mood to answer him. He thought of saying everything about Ishitha's mental condition to Dr. Shrivastav as he now sure about their relationship. He went to Dr. Shrivastav cabin who was waiting for Nandini.

"Sir, may I come in?" he asked and entered as Raman welcomed him. "Sir, I'm here to talk something important" he came straight to the point. "Yes sure, but after few minutes Dr. Abhimanyu, as you might be knowing Mukti had told me about the junior doctor, Dr. Nandini" he said. "No sir, it's urgent you should know, it's about Dr. Ishitha" he spilled.

"What! Dr. Ishitha?" Raman is quiet surprised to hear Abhimanyu. "Yes sir" he said confidently. "I don't want to talk anything about it, you may leave now" Dr. Raman Shrivastav dismissed the meeting with Abhimanyu. "No sir I said its important" he tried to explain him but he interrupted, "Dr. Abhimanyu please get discharged quickly later we can talk" Raman said almost losing his calm.

''May I come in sir?" Nandini asked scared not knowing what he would ask her. "Come in, Dr. Nandini I think you know why you have been called. This kind of behavior is not allowed in lifeline, you may leave the hospital now" he said in one go shocking Nandini and Abhimanyu at once. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Abhimanyu is shocked to see him angry. He understood that he is angry because of Dr. Ishitha. "Sir, dismissing Nandini is not a wise decision, her career can be at stake" he suggested but Dr. Raman didn't listen to him.

"Sir, please listen to me I didn't do anything intentionally" she pleaded him. "Dr. Mukti isn't blind" he said simply. "Sir, Dr. Manik bhi wahi tha, can you ask him what had really happened? Because she said she didn't do it" Dr. Abhimanyu suggested.

Nandini remembered Manik's face when he caught Alya in his hands and thought that he will not support her. Dr. Raman didn't approve his suggestion but Nandini pleaded him. Mukti came there. "It's really waste of time to call Dr. Manik here to ask about it because I was there and I myself saw her" she said and Abhimanyu convinced her. They both finally agreed after her pleas.

Abhimanyu waited till Manik came there. He saw Nandini in tears and Abhimanyu said everything to him. "Dr. Manik, I myself saw Nandini pushing Alya, what do you say?" Mukti asked seriously.

"Yes, she did it" Manik declared shocking Nandini and Abhimanyu.