Chapter 86- Aditya's Evil Act

"Yes" Nandini exclaimed. She didn't expect this from Manik. He hugged her tightly. "Sorry, is it paining?" he asked realizing that she was injured. "But hum sabko kaise manaye?" she asked innocently. "Kisiko bhi ab manana mushkil hai, I don't have faith that they will accept, on the top of it, I promised chacha chachi that I won't even talk to you and I already broke their promise" Manik said. "Don't worry isliye main neeche aa gayi na!" she said. "I don't care about anyone else Nandini, what matter is you, just you! If you agree we will marry. I'm fact hum aaj hi shaadi karenge" Manik said. "Manik relax, why are we taking things in haste, we'll go with the flow" she said. "No, main aur wait nahi kar sakta, please marry me today Nandini" he asked. Nandini could clearly see him desperate to get married. He seemed to read her mind. "I may look desperate to you but you don't know how much I missed you. I can't afford to lose you again" he said and she smiled. "But main baahar kaise aaungi?" Nandini asked him again.

"If you can realize, you are already out of your house, ab andar jaogi tho shaadi ke baad hi jaogi" Manik said. "What?" Nandini widened her eyes. "Yes, I have made all the arrangements, get in the car" he said and took her to car. "Manik, humare yaha white Kanjivaram Saree pehente hai shaadi mein main ye night dress pehenke kaise, Upar se main ready nahi hu photos and all..."Nandini continued to talk. "I will answer all your questions. Maine saare arrangements karwaya, white saree your makeup everything is done, peeche dekho" he pointed to back seat. She saw many packets which he showed as her saree and accessories. "Why did you bring all these? How do you know that I will say yes?" she asked. "Because I know that your answer is yes, I would have kidnapped you if you said no" Manik said. "Ye sab tho theek hai par" Manik cut her off in the middle. "Maine panditji se baat karke muhurat bhi nikalwa liya, it's exactly at 3 am brahmamuhurat mein" Manik said and she is excited.

Manik got ready and is waiting for her. He knocked on the door and she asked him to come in. He opened the door and is awestruck as he saw her. "Manik aise kyu dekh rahe ho?" she asked him confused. "Everyone in life had to experience this when he saw his bride ready for him" Manik admired her beauty. "I'm not fully ready yet, but you've disappointed me" she said. "What happened?" he asked. "Shaadi South Indian ho raha hai tho I thought you will wear dhoti but you are wearing this Kurta" she said. "What did you expect me to wear then! Punjabi hu tho wahi pehnoge na! And your South Indian outfit is quite different and ek baat bolo tum mujhe shaadi se pehle half naked dekhna chahthi ho! How dirty you have become Nandini" he said pathetic. "Manik! Enough of this now! I called you in to do my hair, I'm unable to plat it" she said. "But I love your hair when you let it flow" he said. "Shaadi mein aise nahi, I want to get it tied" she said. "I think I should rethink this idea of marriage because you already behaving like a typical wife" Manik said playfully. "But I will try plating your hair" he said after he looked at her. Manik applied kajal to her eyes and put it back of her ear lobe. "Jab tak tum mere saath ho mujhe kisi ki nazar na lagegi" she said. "It's time now, we should go" he said.

Nandini followed him to the temple and they had to climb steps to reach the temple. Nandini hesitated to climb as she felt tired after walking. Manik had lifted her before she looked at him. "Ye kya kar raha hai" she asked. "Because you can't walk" he said as he took her to temple. She then sees the Pandit and arrangements being done. They both sit for rituals. "Please don't feel bad as there are no one here" Manik said squeezing her hand to comfort her. She blinks at him. Manik and Nandini were tied in a bond for lifetime. He made her wear mangalsutra and Nandini looks on to him. He kissed her forehead, "I promise I won't ever let you feel bad about marrying me" he said and she holds his hand, "I know that I won't regret it". Pandit asked them to take vows but she stops him. " Manik mujhe koi promises ya vows nahi chahiye, I don't want ki hum promises kare aur unko break karne par heart breaks ho, I just want you and your love. I don't need your promises to trust you, I always trust you and I love you so much" she said.