Chapter 17: super big brain

"...": conversation

(...): interior monologue

Kishibe turned to Power, who was now overwhelmed after the recent battle.

Kishibe: "it's your turn"

Power: "It's my turn?"

Kishibe: "yes"

Hearing kishibe's words, power started laughing arrogantly. "HAHAHA! stupid people! I will show you the power of this great power!"

Power approached and created a bloody knife from his wrist and rushed forward with the intention of cutting Kishibe's neck, but he just stepped aside and gave Power a knee to the stomach and also a muay thai elbow to the stomach. Power's back, before Power could fall to the ground, Kishibe grabbed Power's neck holding the knife and held it tightly with enough force to make her let go of the knife. Kishibe caught the knife and gave Power a stab in the neck. Power collapsed. Down, blood flowed onto the ground. She hugged her wound and breathed with difficulty.

Denji:"wow"

Kishibe: "I have been very strong since I was a child, to the point where my toys rarely break, so I always want a toy that never breaks"

Kishibe took out another bag of blood and threw it to Power, who drank it hastily. After recovering from his wound, power immediately ran over and hid behind denji.

Kishibe: "You and the ghost can go home, leave the rest to me"

Denji: "eh, you don't train pochita?"

Kishibe: "You can tell when you see it, it's too weak, unless it's a demon, it can't be trained"

Hearing what kishibe said, pochita started growling at kishibe. As for denji, after seeing his little friend's reaction, he said to kishibe.

Denji: "don't joke, pochita is also very strong"

Kishibe: "trust me?"

Denji: "juan me"

Hearing Denji's words, the little dog raised his face to the sky and wagged his tail, the little dog's face was proud of those words.

Kishibe: "if that is true then... come here!"

Faced with that challenge, pochita looked up at denji, denji looked back at pochita and raised his hand to make the "ok" sign. Having agreed, pochita's body began to release chainsaw chains and surround them. body, then those chains shaped and transformed, causing him to return to his true form - CHAINSAW MAN.

Standing before pochita's true form, kishibe began to worry because he felt bloodlust and aggression that he had never encountered before but did not show those emotions on his face

Kishibe:(I didn't expect to meet two strong people on the same day)

Denji: "Don't hurt him"

"weak!" Pochita spoke with a lisp.