Veneer gets sick p1(Velvets POV)

We saw mostly how Veneer saw everything that happened, but now it's time to see the truth behind how Velvets saw things. And lets just say it wasn't how Veneer perceived it.
SLIGHT ANGST
———————————————————————————
"You need to stop, Velvet. Your insane."
"And throw away my career? Ha!"
Floyd knew it was hopeless to try and convince Velvet to let him go. It wasn't a secret that both her and Veneer had issues. Whether those issues were affected (or forced) by each other or not. At least Veneer was tolerable. He had a heart, he just needed to follow it.
"Your being selfish! To your brother, to your fans.. to me!" Floyd argued. Velvet stood stunned for a few seconds, anger plastering her face.
"Selfish?! How dare you!"
"Did you even take a second to think about what Veneer wants?!" Velvet rolled her eyes. Of course she did! Her brother supported the idea and followed her the entire way! She was almost more than certain that Veneer wouldn't have agreed if he didn't want to. She opened her mouth to argue her case, but before she got the opportunity!Crimp ran into the room in a frenzy, panic stricken.
"V-velvet..! There's something wrong with Veneer.."
Velvet looked at Crimp and back to Floyd before sighing and turning to Crimp.
"This better not be a waste of my time." She murmured, following after the assistant. She'd assumed that Veneer had just ended up getting stuck in a box or something, but had to admit she was slightly concerned after ending up facing the reality of the situation.

Veneer was practically twisting and fidgeting on the sofa, trying to find a comfortable position, wincing in pain. Velvet hesitated for a second or two, trying to process the situation before slowly walking over to Veneer to see whats wrong. "Veneer..? Are you ok..?"
Veneer nodded, clearly holding back tears. Velvet noticed his fingers twitching like crazy and how he was trembling slightly. "Crimp what did you do?"
Velvet asked, in slight anger.
"Me..? I didn't do anything! I just found him like this.."
"Well he wasn't like this when I left him!" Velvets speech was clearly laced in concern for her brother. She was aware that she hadn't often been the best sibling, and she was very.. inconsistent with how she acted towards Veneer, but she still loved and cared for her little bro.

"Ve-Vel..?" Veneer spoke in a raspy voice. Velvets heart sank. She could practically hear the pain in Veneers voice alone, yet it was clear he was trying to hide it. And god darn it was working.
"Yeah,Whats up..?" velvet responded kneeling down slightly so she could examine Veneers face. He looked horrible. Imperfect. Something was wrong.
"I.. you don't think I'm weak.. do you?"
"What? Of course not. Why would I?"
Velvet replied instantly. But after saying it she stopped to think about it for a second. Veneer was always sensitive, easier to break and would never stand up for himself. He was always scared. He was weak in a way. She looked into Veneers eyes which looked desperate. Desperate for a remedy to help his pain. She wondered if Pain killers would help.

Velvet wanted so badly to just roll her eyes and walk out. She wanted to say some snobby remark, and tell him to stop being a cry baby, but she couldn't. Something wouldn't let her. She didn't want to choose empathy, but that was where the road took her. Or maybe it was just that she didn't want Veneer to turn on her. He knew too much. He was too important now. He could jeopardise everything if she got on his bad side.

"Velvet?" Crimp cried.
"WHAT?!"
"You zoned out.. I didn't know what to do!!" Velvet was ready to tell the mop-looking idiot to shut up and how her ugly voice tortured her ears, but was soon distracted as Veneer suddenly got on his feet and ran to the bathroom. Velvet followed behind him, watching in disgust as he leant over and threw up into the glittering liquid. And again. And again. She couldn't help but feel slightly concerned for her little bro.
"Oh god.." She muttered to herself in annoyance before running to her brothers side and patting his back in case anything else wanted to come out. She took notice of how his back was really hot compared to normal.
"Ugh.." Veneer murmured before falling back against the wall, plummeting into an intense dizziness.
"Veneer? Veneer! Oh for god sake say something!!" Velvet ranted while shaking Veneer. He seemed to be in some sort of trance. Velvet sighed, picking up Veneer and carrying him to his room. Velvet placed her brother on his bed, and assured him she'll be back in a little while. Whether she meant it or not was a mystery.