Chapter 290: Shocked!

Perhaps after he devoured enough power, he could still break through to the four-star Saint Realm. At that time, the gap between Lin Bei and him would be even greater.

He could capture Lin Bei with a crushing force and completely transform him into a fear incarnation like himself, turning him into a servant of the Great Fear!

Lin Bei felt that the surrounding spatial laws were gradually thinning, and he looked nervous.

Although he could rely on the power of his Life Order Law to continuously recover, if the tug-of-war continued, this world would definitely collapse because of the continuous devouring of the Sky-Devouring Magic Spider.

It turned into an endless void.

At that time, the Fear Incarnation could directly cross the void and descend to the Ocean Blue Planet through the spatial passageway from this collapsed world.

That meant that his strength would definitely become greater, and he might even break through to a higher realm.

Although Lin Bei had the power of the Azure Dragon, it was still a little difficult for him to deal with the current peak three-star Saint Realm Sky-Devouring Magic Spider. If the other party became stronger, he did not have full confidence in defeating it.

Then everything would be over.

Although he could escape through his pocket space, the Fear Incarnation would definitely devour the Ocean Blue Planet.

If the Ocean Blue Planet was destroyed, his home would disappear. Even if he defeated the Sky-Devouring Magic Spider, so what?

He could only wander in the boundless universe.

“I don’t want to become a homeless cosmic vagrant.” Thinking of this, Lin Bei couldn’t help but feel a little sad.

In order to prevent such a thing from happening, Lin Bei had to kill this Sky-Devouring Magic Spider in an instant so that he could not use the power of the Devouring to recover.

However, from the looks of it, it was almost impossible for him to insta-kill the other party with his current strength.

Lin Bei’s expression became more and more serious.

Seeing this, Bai Tian became even more arrogant. He knew that the current Lin Bei could not kill him instantly. He wanted to devour this world first before dealing with Lin Bei.

At this moment, Lin Bei received a message from the Shadow of Stars clone.

The clone could not use the power of spatial laws to travel through space in the Harmonious Development Group, so he had to wait a little longer.

However, the clone had already borrowed the Firestorm Wheels that could increase his speed by 100 times. Even if he could not travel through space, he could rush to the battlefield immediately.

He had already rushed out of the Harmonious Development Group at a speed of 100 times.

When Lin Bei heard the news, he heaved a sigh of relief. He would be able to deal with this disgusting spider soon!

Now, he only wanted to delay Bai Tian and wait for his clone to return.

***

Harmonious Development Group.

Although Lin Bei’s clone had the Firestorm Wheels that were 100 times faster, everything in front of him stumped him.

What he did not expect was that he had to crack the various traps in the cave to leave the Harmonious Development Group. Moreover, they were different from the traps when he came.