Chapter 399: Dao Impartment!

Everyone around was dumbfounded. They looked at Lin Bei in disbelief.

“Ahem, that… everyone, don’t panic. I’m also from the Heavenly Mysterious Realm. I just saw injustice and helped. It was nothing.”

Seeing that everyone was silent, Lin Bei coughed awkwardly and smiled.

However, as soon as he finished speaking, everyone gasped.

Listen, is this human language?

That was Venerable White Bones!

Although his strength was far inferior to his peak, his combat strength was about 50 meridians of the Great Dao!

It was nothing?

Do you have to describe it so easily?!

Do people like us not care about our face?

Comparisons were really infuriating!

Everyone was already wailing in their hearts.

Even Guang Taichong, who was in his Dragon Transformation, was stunned.

This… Is this even human language?!

I… was almost crushed just now.

After hearing what you said, why is the dignified Venerable White Bones like a trash passerby?

Seeing that everyone was still silent, Lin Bei could not help but feel even more awkward.

He continued to clear his throat and said, “Well… Well done! In order to protect the Heavenly Mysterious Realm, you sacrificed your lives and shed blood. It’s admirable!”

Recalling the scenes from before, Lin Bei felt even more emotional.

He really could not bear to see such respectable people continue to suffer and live a precarious life.

Then, he stopped hiding and asked directly, “Everyone should have seen what I did just now, right? I’ve decided… to teach you the Heaven Sealing Power!”

BOOM!

As soon as he finished speaking, it was as if a shocking wave had set off in everyone’s minds.

This… what did he just say?

He said… that he wanted to teach us the method to seal the power of heaven and earth?

How was this possible?!

“You… No, you… Is what you said true?”

Guang Taichong, who was in Dragon Transformation, was the first to react and asked hesitantly.

He had already seen the effect of the Heaven Sealing Power with his own eyes. It was extremely terrifying!

However, this young man who suddenly appeared to save the situation actually said that he wanted to teach them such a terrifying method?

This, this, this…

“Of course I’m serious!”

Lin Bei smiled and said, “I’ve already seen your sincerity in protecting the Heavenly Mysterious Realm. You’re well-deserved heroes! If you can master the Heaven Sealing Power, you can definitely advance triumphantly in the Void Battlefield and win victory after victory for the Heavenly Mysterious Realm! You deserve this!”

“But…”

“Everyone, don’t refuse. If you really feel indebted, you can consider joining my personal guards. Of course… I won’t interfere too much with your actions.”