💗Part 1💔

One thing about troll village, is that they never missed with the decorations.

Valentine's day was a week away, and things were already starting to get exciting!

Trolls were getting things set up prior, and some trolls were even asking early on if the other would be theirs for the actual day!

A familiar joyful pink troll would be a witness to it all as she hopped and skipped around the village, enjoying seeing all of her people share all the excitement.

She would put a halt on her little personal tour when she spotted her boyfriend and his big brothers walking her way, despite them being caught in their own conversation.

She would smile wide and make her way towards them herself.

"Guys!!"
She called out to them, waving.

And right then and there they all looked over, noticing the queen was approaching them.

"Poppy!" Branch smiled over at his girlfriend, approaching her as well as his brothers would follow behind, greeting her back.

"Hey Poppy!"

"Sup Queen P!"

"How you been?"

Poppy happily took her boyfriend's hands as he walked up to her and leaned in to lay a quick but sweet kiss on her cheek, her almost silent giggling echoing through his ears as he mumbled a few soft things to her.

"Well damn, if you two needed a minute alone you coulda just said that-"

The two lovetrolls would hear the oldest brother JD say this along with a few chuckles following from the younger brothers, causing them to whip their heads around.

Branch fought off all his intrusive thoughts to avoid pinching him in his nose.

"...it was a quick KISS-"

"HAHAAAA OKAAAY SO UHHH-"

Poppy quickly let go of Branch's hands but still stayed next to him, putting her hands behind her back.

"Whatcha guys doin??"

"Branch was just showing us around some more and we got to look at all these cool decorations!" Floyd would say, walking to his youngest brother and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I really forgot how active it gets around here-"
John added, putting his hands on his hips with a chuckle as he looked around, "that uhhh sounded better in my head-"

"Awww," Poppy looked over at Branch with a smile, "that's so nice of you!!"

"Yeahhh well," Branch shrugged like it was nothing with a side smile, "Just wanna get em more familiar with how we do things around here especially for the holidays."

"Yep! We always love to go all out for any festivities that we have planned or are coming up!"
Poppy clasped her hands together with a smile.

"Hm! What holiday is it again? Uh- St. Patrick's Day?? Sorry I'm old-"
John asked.

"Clearly-" Bruce muttered, earning a quick annoyed look from his older brother.