The Dinner party 1

"Are you done Yena?, this is the fifth time you're asking for an extra five minutes" Jungkook yelled from downstairs.

"I'm almost done!, just a few more minutes " I yelled back hopefully I would be done in a few minutes.

I looked at myself in the mirror and said a silent prayer of thanks to God for creating such a pretty face.
I adjusted my hair which I had permed earlier this week, and styled today, it looked absolutely fabulous, and complemented my face shape just the way I like it.

I moved back away from the mirror, to get a better view of my dress. I stared at my dress in the mirror, twirling slightly, my hands tracing down my hips, I smiled again as i looked at the mirror.
I loved the way the dress looked on me, it complemented my body perfectly, it was a recreation of one of my old designs, and it happened to fit the theme of jungkook's dinner party which was; 'black and classy' perfectly.

I grabbed my bag, stuffed my phone inside, and went downstairs.

From the top of the stairs I could see jungkook pacing around the living room, while looking at his phone screen. He's gaze focused on his phone screen one hand tucked into his trouser pocket, his suit was simple yet unique, I had to admit he always had a way of slaying in black, cause he's black suit which was worn over a white shirt, was accompanied by several minimalistic jewelries like brooches making the suit stand out even more, the accessories were so properly organised that though they were randomly placed, I could still feel the harmony between them.

I chuckled silently and faked a cough to draw his attention, and he immediately looked up from his phone.

His outfit

He stared at me as I descended the stairs

I descended the stairs in slow Motion mode, hoping to annoy him some more.

I know you might think that I'm evil for making him attend his birthday dinner late and also pissing him off on his birthday, but gosh it's not my fault, that I enjoy getting on his nerves, old habits die hard I guess. Besides I had to work so hard the entire week just so I could take today off, so he owes me big time.

A/n: I decided to spice things up! So my dear readers , you get to choose your dress from the following options given, have fun but remember the theme of the dinner is black and classy.

Her outfits

Option 1