CHAPTER 2✨

As the birds chirped the sun rays shone through the window and fell on her face, making it look ethereal. Y/N lay peacefully, basking in its warmth.

Meanwhile, Y/N's step-parents and her so-called sisters, Valerie and Astrid, were engaged in a serious conversation. Astrid's voice grew angrier as she spoke, "Mom, when are we going to get rid of that little bitch?" Her mother responded with an evil chuckle, "Soon, dear."
Astrid interrupted in the middle," But how momma??"
The mother replied with a smirk on her face," We are going to live at our aunt's mansion where one room is haunted by the devil"
They all seem genuinely happy to see her falling into their trap.

The sun's rays fall on her face making her eyelids open. She did her morning routine and went downstairs only to be greeted by the sweet voice of her stepmother. She was bewildered witnessing the behavior change.

Her mother asked sweetly," What do you want for breakfast dear".

After eating breakfast, she asked her mother if she could go out with her friends. To her surprise, her mother agreed.
She changed her clothes into this

..........

Everyone was busy doing their work. The man was staring at his world. He was none other than the most powerful and ruthless king KIM TAEHYUNG.

He was busy admiring his world when out of nowhere JEON JUNGKOOK popped out and bowed to the king to show respect

He was busy admiring his world when out of nowhere JEON JUNGKOOK popped out and bowed to the king to show respect. With so much respect he said, " YOUR MAJESTY! kingdoms are certainly dealing with threats. To stop this the meeting is held between the high-power devils in the conference hall."

The King nodded and went from there
.
On his way, he encountered Princess Liana and Lucy. Liana bowed and replied," King! The small family dinner is taking place. We'll be honored if you join"

He nodded and went to attend the meeting.
..........

Y/N came back home.

Her mother surprised her by saying,"we are leaving to stay at aunt's mansion".

They left !

Now Y/N's fate will take a turn...