The gift

Asahi pov

After telling everything that happened in my life, I was starting to cry, then all the sudden I heard a crunch noise. I turned around and saw Nezha was eating popcorn like I was telling a story.

Asahi: were you eating popcorn all this time!

Nezha: stop eating popcorn and swallows
I was hungry so I grabbed some popcorn.A bag of popcorn appears out of nowhere. Hungry?

Asahi: First of all no I'm not hungry . Second of all HOW DID YOU DO THAT? shock.

Nezha: Oh that, that's one of my powers.

Asahi: impressed Amazing! So like what are powers, wait a minute are you god?!!

Nezha: staring at asahi

Are you seriously asking me I'm a god ? Wheeze. Do you think god has horns kid?

Asahi: embarrassed uhh- I mean you just appear a bag of popcorn out of nowhere? And not to mention your eyes are very different than anyone including me, are you - sorry for being rude but are you some kinda demon?

Nezha:finishes laughing Oh didn't laugh that much since centuries, takes a breath
No kid, I'm not even a god or a demon. You could say I'm something that is above a god or devil even though I do have some appearance of a demon.

Asahi: amazed wow.

Nezha: wow indeed.Okay, I'm about to leave, would you like me follow you back home?

Asahi: nods yeah.

Asahi pov

After walking for a while with Nezha san , even though talking with him was fun. Then I had questions

Asahi: stop walking Nezha san I wanted to ask something? It's very important.

Nezha: also stopped what is it kid?

Asahi: struggles to say can a- hesitates Can a failure like me has a chance to be like you?

Nezha: Pardon?

Asahi: Nezha san will you teach me how to strong?

Nezha: sigh I know kid, but I'm asking why do you want to be like me? And why are saying a failure like you?

Asahi: Ever since I became a operator for the sentai warriors, I wanted support those I cared so much, I wanted to help people, after everything happened in my life , I feel like I'm just a failure, starts to cry I let those two assholes take the most important person's in my life away from me. I was weak to let them take advantage of me. That's why I wanted to change, I want to be someone that helps everyone. I want to be stronger like you Nezha san.

Nezha: sighs and puts a hand on his shoulder listen kid , I will tell you this, your not weak.

Asahi: confused what?

Nezha: what I'm saying is that being strong doesnt have to be fighting monsters , bad guys, crime, I mean you look like a noodle right now, okay that's not working, but you're real strength is here points Asahi's heart.

Asahi: I don't understand? Confused

Nezha: what I mean is those who have strength will always miss use it in a bad way like those two turds you mentioned, even though one of them is not in combat shape, he had his strength in building gadgets, but he miss used it by creating brain controlling devices, taking girl photos inappropriately and broke your step sister, while the other was very full of himself that he thinks he is the strongest person ever making him take your girlfriend, and I know if you go against them, they would beat the crap out of you, even telling you're weak and pathetic, and that's where they're wrong, they're the ones are weak and pathetic, the only thing that makes you strong is your dedication to make sure everyone around is safe and happy, even helping those from behind the battle, and that makes you the strongest person ever.

I was shocked after hearing Nezha san's statement.

Nezha: Also, you don't have to be like me, you can be whoever you want to be. You can be even greater than me and if I ever hear you say you're weak and pathetic, I will literally push you of a building.

After hearing those words, I felt like those words in my heart.

Asahi: I - I  understand now, thank you for that Nezha san . I really needed that and I promise I won't ever degrade myself.smiles

Nezha: Great!!, now that's the spirit. Well if you want to help people you, then shake my hand his whole body was burning,and I know I'm burning, but I will you this , I giving you my powers to you and I will be your overseer in your body and also train you how to use those, if you accept this flaming hand, and it will also hurt you too, which is the concept.

Not gonna lie I was hesitant to shake, but I remember the painful memories  had, i will show them what I'm capable, and with I grabbed Nezha san's hand the fire started to spread.

Nezha: Asahi Aomiya, from now on you have given a responsibility, will you help those in danger, will accept this powers bestowed upon you ?

Asahi: yes

Nezha: then from now on you are my successor.enters his body along with the flames surrounding him.

Asahi Pov

I felt something inside of me , I felt like I was kinda god , I don't what it is but I like this gift.

End.