Winter 2023

TheNintegaGuy: Welcome comrades! 2023 is almost ending and we had a great year for what content that I gave for both Hero of Equestria AND Dimensional Impact! But I think it's time that we reveal what's upcoming for the page in 2024 as lots of people are eager to see what could I possibly be planning soon!

Neptune: Is it Legend of the Male CPU? Because you haven't touched that in ages! Come on, Nintega! The protagonist needs some love too you know!

TheNintegaGuy: Oh, put a sock in it, Nep! While I know that... I just want to work on the ones that entice me the most or in other words, the stories that motivate me the most to work on. And don't worry, I have a special surprise of what's down in one of the trailers.

Neptune gets both an excited and confused look at the same time.

Neptune: What...?

TheNintegaGuy: Hehe... You'll see my goddess friend~

Mario: So, what's-a first on the list of new trailers, Nintega?

TheNintegaGuy: I mean... you can take a wild guess...

Twilight Sparkle: The Hero of Equestria? *giggles* Why am I not surprised?

TheNintegaGuy: Ever since Sonic Frontiers: The Final Horizon came out, it sparked SO many new ideas for the book. And I would rightfully like to announce that the Season 6 finale... will have THREE parts instead of two now!

All of the Nintega All-Stars jaw dropped from this announcement as Nintega is taking one more step in ending Arc 2 of the Hero of Equestria.

Joker: Holy damn! You sure your fingers aren't going to be broken after this?

TheNintegaGuy: I'd honestly be surprised if they weren't, but... I'm willing to take that risk.

Lumine: We're just saying. That's an awful lot of words. Don't push yourself just to please your fans.

TheNintegaGuy: *chuckles* Have you met me, Lumine?

Sonic: *smirks* Yeah... he ain't listenin' to that. Let him have his fun. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. I mean I don't take risks to beat Eggman for nothing after all.

Twilight Sparkle: Sonic is right. I mean I don't agree with Nintega pushing himself OVER his limits, but it's his decision if he's willing to take the risks.

TheNintegaGuy: Thanks, Twi. Anyways, you guys wanna know what's in store for the second half of The Hero of Equestria Season 6? Well, here you go~

(MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestria Season 6 End of Arc 2 Trailer)

STORY WRITTEN BY THE NINTEGA GUY, SHADOWLIGHT2784, JORDANWOLFBOY9743

On top of a small ledge right in front of the Changeling Kingdom, Starlight Glimmer could be seen with a look of pure seriousness and determination on her face while joined by Trixie Lulamoon, Discord, and Thorax who all had fear written on their faces. Down below them were many hordes of changelings guarding the hive as Starlight look at all of them before hearing a certain mother's voice call out in her mind.