College

3 years later...

The whole team, Kenji, Mama, Papa, Mayu, and Kiki were behind Takumi, who was trembling.

"I don't want to open my college admissions!" Takumi said, afraid of the results.

"Kumi-chan, you literally have the perfect grades, many extracurriculars, and you even became a part of a doctor's research! I think you'll be fine!" Yuki assured.

"What colleges did you apply to?" Onodera asked.

"I applied to Tokyo Medical, Kyoto, Keio, Harvard, and Osaka. I kind of applied to Harvard to see that rejection letter," Takumi said.

"Don't be that negative, imouto-chan!" Mayu said, "maybe you'll get in!?"

"I'm going to open Tokyo Medical first," Takumi said as she went on to the website, logged into her account.

"Your status has been updated..." Yamauchi read out loud in a low and funny voice.

Takumi crossed her fingers as she clicked the button.

"Wah, I got accepted!" Takumi cried as the people behind her cheered loudly.

"Then open Kyoto!" Yuji said excitedly.

After a minute of suspense, there was another cheer, "I got accepted to that as well!" Takumi exclaimed.

"Keio," Takumi said as she opened up the school's website, logged in, and pressed the button.

"Awww, I got rejected," Takumi said, reading the letter, "it's fine!"

The others rubbed her shoulder, and Ran rubbed her head.

"OI, stop messing with my hair, Ran-senpai!" Takumi said, swatting his hand away from her head.

When she finally calmed down, Takumi opened up the Harvard portal.

"What is that word? I don't understand any of it!" Yuji said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"That's because it's in English, Harvard is in the US," Yuki told the male.

"Ah, so we can only see Takumi's reaction then..." Yuji said.

"Your status has been updated," Takumi said as she prepared for the rejection.

She clicked the button.

A huge CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME TO HARVARD 2031 was etched up on the screen.

"No...way, there's no fucking way I got accepted," Takumi said in English.