BONUS: Parents for the Day

"Thanks for agreeing to do this, imouto-chan, Ran," Yuki smiled gratefully.

"No problem, Aniki!" Takumi smiled as she cuddled little Sora in her arms.

"Have fun on your date captain!" Ran saluted as Yuki laughed before walking out of the door with Kiki.

"Come on, let's play Sora-chan!" Takumi cheered as she set the little toddler down on the floor.

"Yway auntie!" Sora said as she walked around the apartment in interest.

"Let's go grab a ball and play, okay?" Takumi said as she ran to get a beach ball.

"Don't do that, Sora-chan!" Ran scolded when Sora rolled around on the floor.

He gentley picked up the little toddler and laying the girl on the rug.

"I'm back!" Takumi cried as she held a beach ball in her hand.

"et's pway!" Sora squealed as Takumi threw the ball softly to the toddler.

After Sora caught it, the little girl tried to throw it to Ran, but to no avail.

Ran was too tall, and the ball landed near his knees.

Chuckling, he picked up the ball and sat down, so he could pass the ball back to Sora.

Soon, the little group was sitting down on the rug, laughing as they passed the beach ball repeatedly.

"You guys hungry?" Takumi asked.

"Yeah!" Sora and Ran cheered.

"I'll make some food, okay? Keep playing for now," Takumi said as she stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Food's ready!" Takumi exclaimed as she came into the living room with takoyaki and sandwiches.

"Thanks, darling," Ran smiled as he quickly pecked his wife's lips before grabbing a sandwich.

"Twank you auntie!" Sora said as she grabbed a takoyaki cheerfully.

"Aren't we like parents for the day?" Takumi chuckled as she watched the two gobble the food happily.

Ran nodded, his smile bright and his cheeks full.