Chapter 2

Since the night ending off on a weird ending let's start this morning off right. "Alexa play Love Drought by Beyoncé" I request. Alexa plays it and I start to get ready for the day.

Time skip to after me getting ready

After I finished getting ready I go to see if I have any more cookies left on the plate. I was sadly mistaking if I thought I was going to have some more cookies after leaving it downstairs with the cookie monsters I call parents. I check outside to see if my parent's car was outside. Nope. Home alone, I decided to go outside in the backyard to begin some volleyball drills for the day. Although I can't stand when my dad puts pressure on me but he is right I do have to start conditioning myself before the actual conditioning starts. And I'm with a new team so they are going to underestimate me but it's my job to make sure that doesn't last long.

After few hours of practicing I go upstairs to take shower and put on my new clothes and shoes. I'm glad I got the navy blue set to match the shoes. I take a few pictures in them to post later.

I grab the keys and head to my car. I'm going to the mall to get these Jordan 1 denim shoes, I've wanted them for a while and finally decided to get them. I get out of my car and walk towards the mall. I see champs to see if they might be in there. So many guys in here oh my gosh, I have these glasses im going to put on so they don't try to talk to me or anything. I start looking around for the shoes and see this one boy just staring at me. I'm side eyeing him and just kept staring like omg. I don't see the shoes in the store so maybe they have them in the back somewhere. I ask one of the workers.

"Uhm excuse me do you guys have the Jordan 1 denims here?" I ask her. She turns around "oh I'm sorry no we just sold the last pair yesterday". "What? To who?" I ask.

"To Paige Buckers actually" she says. "You've got to be kidding me, alright". I say leaving going to another store.

Now how did she just so happen to get the last pair of the shoes I wanted. Maybe foot locker has them. I walk into foot locker and start to look around.

After looking around for a few minutes a worker walks up to me and asks do I need help finding anything. So instead of keep looking I say "yea do you guys have the Jordan 1 denims?" I ask. "Yea we do they are in the back, what side do you need" they ask. " A 8.5 please" I answer. "Alright I'll be back" they go into the back and get the shoes. While I'm looking around I see these dark green dunks I think mom and dad would like. I think I'm going to get these for them. The worker comes back with the shoes "here you are ma'am" they hand me the shoes.

"Sweet! Also can I get these dark green dunks in a Men's 11 and a Women's 9 please" I ask.

"Oh yea I'll be back" the worker says.

The worker comes back with the shoes and shows me them "These right?" They ask to make sure.

"Yep that's them" I say

"Alright lemme go ring you up" she walks towards the register. I walk with them to the register and pay for the shoes and thank them.

After all this walking I get a little hungry so walk towards the canes then order. I grab my food and find a seat. While I'm finding a seat I get bumped into by the same tall blonde haired girl.

"Oh I'm sorry excuse- oh hey you're the girl I met at chipotle" she interrupts herself. "Yea hi I'm Mya Aur-" I'm interrupted. "I know who you are, I followed you like a few days ago" she says. "Oh yea I saw that, did you know that Caroline, Nika, and Azzi followed me seconds after you did?" I add.

" Actually no.." she with a guilty look.

"Are you lying?" I ask

"Yea..." she says